Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Dear Friends Father

atomickitn
    I learned this morning from my dear friend Mark "OGShocker", that his beloved father has passed. We here at Dana want to send our sincerest, heart felt sympathies for him and his family, from our family.
    Mark, from the bottom of heart, whatever I can do to help in this time, please do not hesitate to ask for anything. He will be greatly missed. -Bobby/Dana Boats
    Mr. B (day date), I too want to send my love and let you know you are in my prayers. If you need help with anything, you know I am here for you. Just like you have been here for me whenever I needed anything. All my love-Barbara/Dana Boats

dicudmore
    sorry to hear about your loss Mark....
    You know we are here for you

Scream
    Mark,
    Our thoughts and prayers with you and your family. I lost my Father 2 1/2 years ago and that has left a chasm in my soul that cannot be easily closed. Time will heal your heart and make the memories of what once was good come to the forefront again. You'll never replace your father but take solis in the fact that he gave to you what he was, who he was, and his soul lives on through you and your life. God bless him and keep him...
    Scream

redneckgirl
    Mark sorry to hear about your loss...I to have lost my dad, it was almost 9 years ago... I was only 30. Our prayers are on the way!!! God Speed
    RNG

Havasu_Dreamin
    Mark, I am sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my mom 3.5 years ago just before my 30th birthday. Having been through it, I'd like to say I have all of the right things to say or all of the answers, unfortunately, it does not work that way. Just take solace that your father is in a better place, that your father loved you, and cherish all of the times you had together. We're here for you if you need to talk, it helped me. God speed to your father.

MsDrmr
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss, My prayers are with you and your family and loved ones. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to let me know..

redi4fun
    OGShocker,
    I cannot begin to imagine how you feel. I can tell from your post that you are a devoted family man. I spend alot of time with my father and can never prepare myself for the day he leaves this earth. Your family and your father are in my prayers. Stay strong and hold tight to the memories.
    Redi4fun

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Mark my prayers are with you

markc
    Mark, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother,
    You father was a damn good man.....
    Mark

HOOTER SLED-
    Wow, sorry to here of the unfortunate news. Condolences from the HOOTER family to the OG family during your time of grief. Send our best wishes too Bobby if you could.
    Jason

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast