Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Strong Arm Robbery...

essexjet
    is what the police called it. So heres the story; I was walking out of autozone today in Moreno Valley walking to my truck and a young black kid (approx 15-16) comes up to me asking for $0.75. I told him that I didn't have any cash on me (even though I did, but seeing his three diamond ear rings I though to myself F this kid). He then asked "you dont have anything". I said NO, no money on me. And then he grabs my new nextel i860 phone that was in its holder and clipped to my pocket. Grabs it so hard that the holder (clip) broke from my pocket and he ran off with my phone. Me standing there thinking mother F'er and had bags of oil and oil filter in my hands threw the bags in the bed of my truck and start after him but he was gone. So I go back to autozone to call 911 in which RSO shows up with alot of officers within minutes but no luck. The thing that pissed me off the most was all the numbers in my phone. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: The advice that I can give out of this is write, put in address or save somehow all your numbers.

boxscore
    we need your phone number

boxscore
    just figured the dumbass kid would likely answer

Jbb
    Too bad you couldnt pull your.45 out of your belt and end his criminal career early...Bang!

essexjet
    we need your phone number
    The police on scene called it and it was already turned off. I called nextel and had the phone suspended.

boxscore
    Too bad you couldnt pull your.45 out of your belt and end his criminal career early...Bang!
    He already said he didn't have .75
    Don't be a smartass JBB.

Mandelon
    Hey some kid named Darnell just called and said your piece of crap Nextel sucks. :hammerhea

BoatPI
    Imagine that in Mo Valley. In case you did not know that place is the safe house haven for LA street gangs and has been for about 20 years.

essexjet
    Imagine that in Mo Valley. In case you did not know that place is the safe house haven for LA street gangs and has been for about 20 years.
    Hell ya!!! I'm outta here!! This pushed me over the edge

77charger
    i The advice that I can give out of this is write, put in address or save somehow all your numbers.
    Tell me about that i lost 2 phones with numbers in them most i know a few are friends i run into here and there i never write them down just enter then loose the damn phone to lose numbers til i run into them again or never see them agian.I still havent done this to my current phone either.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast