Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: When will jet boaters get a clue?

Alcoleholic
    K3-River-Rat:
    Slim Shady:I think there is a slight difference between someone "painting" some parts and polishing up some chrome to earn a trophy at the circus than a full on custom fabricated Jesse James. Passing off using jigs like Harley's aren't mass produced.Silm Shady, If you actually knew some of the history behind the Harley Davidson Motor Co. you would be aware of the fact that if it wasn't for a huge Harley inthusiast that was a top executive at AMF that conviced AMF to purchase the Harley Davidson Motor Co. back in the late 60s there would NOT be a Harley Davidson Motor Co. TODAY! Before AMF bought it and spent "millions" of dollars on research and development to mass produce the parts to build the motorcycles, they were built ONE at a time by hand and the parts were "fitted" to each individual bike! wink The SAME exact way that Jessie James is building his West Coast Choppers motorcycles! Go do some "homework" THEN come back and we will compare notes when you have SOME idea of what the **** you are runnin your mouth about I "REALLY" like your avatar of your OL'LADY in the pool "NICE TOUCH" OH, and your "signature" says it all. THAT ain't NO SHIT!
    Alcoleholic:
    WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND THERE???.........................Anyway, not to defend the ol' Shtannnk Bung. Your bikes dont look or will ever compare to WCC. So give a little respect to WCC's bikes before you go spitten' off at the mouth how easy it is to build a custom chopper!! Your bikes look like piglets compared to there's.If you go back and read a bit closer from the TOP when Dossangers and I had our "own" conversation going on, I DID say West Coast Choppers build some kick ass bikes! I also said if an experienced person was given the same tools equipment and "money" as what WCC has been set up with that they could do the same thing! WHAT are bikes made of?? Bent tubing and machined steel that is welded together!! BIG DEAL, Custom is ANY kind of an idea,vision etc. and being able to make the idea into reality. IS WCC casting their own motor cases cyls,heads,trans cases,and all the internal parts that go inside of them with their OWN engine and transmission design and patent? NO there NOT They are using "HARLEY DAVIDSON" motors and tranmissions!!! I REST my CASE that what WCC is NOT doing anything TOO over the top!! I didn't see but ONE other person post a pic of a bike that they had put together from the BARE FRAME UP!!! I don't give a damn WHO bent the tubes and welded the joints together to make the frame itself!! All you guys that want to talk SHIT "where are the bikes YOU have put together????? PUT UP or SHUT UP!! Sounds to me like a bunch of jealous assholes either because you couldn't do it yourself if you HAD to, or you just don't like the fact that there ARE other people in the world that CAN do the same kind of wok as WCC if given the SAME resources!!!! WCC is "OVER" rated and his prices are TOO high! SEE YA ON BIKE WEEK!! "K3 CUSTOM BIKE BUILDER"

K3-River-Rat
    YEP

MAXIMUS
    Very impressive dossangers.... I would definitly like a ride in that thing next year... with rev chip of my choice & kill cord in hand! wink

MAXIMUS
    Also what the hell happend to "BUNG"... I was enjoying his intellectual outlook on talking smack! Come on back "BUNGSTER" & entertain me with more on your cole...erra canyon racer!
    jet boat maxy

K3-River-Rat
    MAXIMUS:
    Also what the hell happend to "BUNG"... I was enjoying his intellectual outlook on talking smack! Come on back "BUNGSTER" & entertain me with more on your cole...erra canyon racer!
    jet boat maxyWell MAX, maybe the Bungster decided he had bitten off more than he could chew?! He was the one that threw those smart (or should I say "dumb"?) ass posts up there when there was for the most part a conversation just between Dossanger and myself talking bikes I didn't appreciate his remarks that he posted (after the fact) on a conversation that he was NOT a part of That was just "MY" personal oppinion of what someone else was building, no more no less wink If the guy knew how to build bikes from the bare frame up with his OWN ideas and with his own two hands he would have understood I have never seen a pic of his boat personally Is it anything "worth while"? I'm kind of curious as to what his boat looks like and how it runs etc. I did notice before I ever became a member of this site that he had a "habbit" of jumping in and stirring the pot when I was reading a lot of the topics in these forums wink He'll be back around eventually. I knew the guy was like that, but I do have to admit he did manage to get under my skin and piss me off. Maybe I don't have the huge success that WCC is currently having, but I DO have a lot of people that are completely amazed at some of the ideas I come up with and the quality of work I put out. Just don't "knock" another persons capabilities if you can't do that type of work yourself. Enough on that subject!! I see you want to go for a ride in Dossangers Pickle but with your "own" choice of chip and kill cord in hand!! I got a pretty good laugh out of that when I read it. That has GOT to be one hell of a rush running over 150 MPH.. You a little "scared" to go that fast? I can't say that I blame you with someone "else" behind the wheel. A person could get killed real quick if something were to go wrong. Tell me MAX, how fast "would" you be willing to go in Dossangers boat???

Slim Shady
    I also said if an experienced person was given the same tools equipment and "money" as what WCC has been set up with that they could do the same thing! This is straight from the magazine "Duh!"
    You are a master of the obvious!
    WHAT are bikes made of?? Bent tubing and machined steel that is welded together!! BIG DEAL, Custom is ANY kind of an idea,vision etc. and being able to make the idea into reality. Obviuosly it is a big enough deal since ALL you can do is add some chrome and matching paint.
    Get over yourself and your $5 trophies. LOL -
    I still don't understand how you can equate you finger painting your bike with being a custom fabricator? You don't care who bent the tubes, and welded the frame, and built the motor and trans, and yada yada yada. Anyone can do that shit if they have the experience, proper tools, money, and the vision. The "matching paint" is what really sets these hogs apart isn't it?
    LOL!!!
    Are you really that much of a wanna be, or do you just express your thoughts poorly? If you are the shit in your world, then all the power too ya.
    And I thought I had issues.

K3-River-Rat
    Slim Shady:
    I still don't understand how you can equate you finger painting your bike with being a custom fabricator? You don't care who bent the tubes, and welded the frame, and built the motor and trans, and yada yada yada.AH YEAAHHH Slim Shady, as a matter of FACT I "DID" re-build the motor and trans "myself" (not just tear it down to the bare frame and "paint" it) It also RUNS as good as it looks I clearanced the motor cases and installed an S&S stroker kit, high compression pistons,ported & polished the heads,did a multiple angle valve job,installed Manley severe duty stainless steel valves,high perf.springs with 10 degree locks & retainers, had Comp Cams "custom grind" me a split lift/duration cam to "my" specifications,added an S&S carb.put Andrews gears in the trans and put in a Barnett extra plate kevlar clutch I ALSO spent about 40 or 50 hours welding & grinding and "moulded" the entire frame,had the pattern of my show scrolled primary cover ingraved (by a jeweler) down the frame where the swing-arm mounts and ingraved "built by" and "my" name on the neck by the VIN # before I sent it out to be chromed The bike was the best "LOOKING" AND the "FASTEST" anywhere around THIS part of the country for many years and "YES" I "DO" have the reputation of being one of the "BEST" custom painters and builders in this area and "HAVE HAD" this reputation for many years wink I have "EARNED" every last bit of it wink TOO BAD your so JEALOUS that I actually "AM" the "shit" in my area! I'm sure you'll be seeing MORE of my work in the future! "STAY TUNED"
    [ October 24, 2002, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

Slim Shady
    You're right, I am jealous!

blownschiada
    Does any one know where "Truth Be Told" went.I think we scared him away!

Alcoleholic
    This part of the country????? They only have banjos in DELIVERANCE.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425