Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: When will jet boaters get a clue?

MAXIMUS
    565 EDGE...It is running very well considering it has not been out since I spoke to you last. Im going to parker this weekend with the wife & kids for some relaxing & skiing. I'm looking forward to cruising & listing to some tunes... I will send some pics when I get off my arse & fix my camera software! As far as testing... Im still making new parts for next session... I'll keep you posted! Next mark is 110 mph without leaning on motor. :

pops1
    Nstigator74:
    Well Pops, I guess thats what I'm into. Oh ya, and going as fast as I can afford, besides it's not how hard you step on the gas pedal, it's how hard you step on your wallet.Is that not the truth with any boat- What Life is about "God, Family, Country,DirtBike's in the winter & River in the summer- Now I have a problem- My rear cannot stand "Cold Water"
    If its not 78+ degrees "FORGETABOUTIT"
    Go Step by Step on the HP and plan from your wallet youll do OK-Just stay away from Jets who like to get you in a hole & go- All you will ever do is stir up the mud while the jet pulls 800 feet on ya.
    Good Luck & have a good one.
    PS
    I do miss my Sanger Hydro my kids liked to wet the deck down & use it for a slide, deck to sponson to water. Thought it was Great for that. wink -Aggressor Jets Dave
    [ October 15, 2002, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: pops1 ]

LVjetboy
    MONKEY BUNG,
    Posting under a stupid (but hopefully funny?) yet insincere handle to stir the pot? Don't want us to know your real name? MONKEY BUNG, let me guess, oh yes, it must be the shit of a monkey? Oh, now that's really funny!! Ha ha.
    "FACTS STILL REMAIN, <PROPS, Jets, etc. > are for PUSSIES."
    Whoa, now that's intelligent!!! Sarcasm here.
    Even ryhmes too... so must be true? Short and to the point, so maybe a vision from your freakn' monkey god?
    Your weak-ass trull posts, "I'm cool 'cause I post one-sentence enigmatic replies to challenge the status group-think of this forum." Such a rebel! Whoa! I'm really impressed here. Not contributing anything of worth of course. What-ever.
    A loser? Oops, did I piss you off Monkey shit?
    Oh, quick, deny with a short elusive come-back so you can still seem cool... No need to actually f*cking CONTRIBUTE to this forum of course. Or grace us common folk with the brilliance of your boating insights
    jer
    [ October 16, 2002, 04:05 AM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

Liberator TJ1984
    You guys need to chill out and hang with us in S.Tex. We don't give a damn if it's a piece of plywood with a trolling motor , or a TFH ....if it's a boat it makes us all boaters and bros !

Unchained
    Liberator TJ1984:
    You guys need to chill out and hang with us in S.Tex. We don't give a damn if it's a piece of plywood with a trolling motor , or a TFH ....if it's a boat it makes us all boaters and bros ! Now that's what I like to see!!

Tom Foolery
    I'm curious how many of you actually build your own motors & set up your own boats.
    I see alot of people who are very proud of how fast their boat goes, yet have had no part in making it that fast other than opening their wallets. So if thats you, congrats! You were willing to spend more money than the rest of us.
    You can tell from my avatar that I run a jet. So I guess that I should get ready to take some shit for that from some of you. Whatever, I really don't care. I boat for fun not $ or bragging rights to feed my ego.
    Since most peoples responses seem to include a slam on how fast I can go or where I live I'll save you the time.
    My boat isn't a race boat, she will break 70 (Which is fast enough for now) maybe someday if I can free up some extra funds I'll try to get her to break 80, but thats as fast as I care to go. For me, any faster would just be a waste of money unless I win the lotto and have money to burn.
    Yes I live in Torrance, which apparently is in the hood. I'm glad to hear that you think it is such a terrible place. I just wish more people shared your oppinion. There are better parts than others but hopefully some day I can afford a house in this hood. Right now $450k-$850K is still a little ways out of my price range.

HotHallet
    Way to go Erik! You told it like it is. Unchained your last remark is the way it should be.

Liberator TJ1984
    UnC & TF ,,,think we're on the right track here...most of us ( 85% or more ) wrench on our own boats among friends over cold bullets..yes we rag on each other on our rides but it's all in fun like you said TF ...money is a big issue as most of us have families and cannot afford to slap down $ 50.000 just to outrun the other guy...we don't care what type of boat it is , as long as it can make the party !

LVjetboy
    Ok, ok, my bad. Maybe a little harsh on the monkey But this is bench racers, isn't this where we get to talk sh*t?

Liberator TJ1984
    LV..you can sling shit with the best of them I guess thats why iI like to LURK alot wink