Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: When will jet boaters get a clue?

K3-River-Rat
    dossangers:
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/~AUT0009.JPG[/img] 1967 classic Yea, I was checking them all out yest. I was a bit shocked to see this ad I owned a Wriedt a while back it was my 1st jet That was seveal years back! wink Early 80s

Monkey Bung
    K3-River-Rat:
    dossangers:
    Jesse's shop is by me this is me in my dreams!Don't take this the wrong way,Jessie James builds some "kick ass" looking bikes but what he is doing is NOT all that difficult If you have noticed on the programs they have filmed on West Coast Choppers, he has sveral "jigs" so he can duplicate a lot of the parts he sells! (which are seriously OVER priced) Anyone with a good imagination that is mechanically inclined and HAS the equipment can take a vision in their mind and transform it into a running drivable/ridable REAL machine Some people just do NOT have the capabilty to do this I however have done it for several years and have built some pretty trick stuff LETS SEE YOUR CHOPPERS, SINCE IT IS SO EASY TO FABRICATE WITH THAT BIG OL HEAD OF YOURS eek!

Monkey Bung
    K3-River-Rat:
    dossangers, there was "something" I was going to ask you yesterday but today I can't remember just what the hell it was MAYBE it will come to me later wink Maybee you are losing your mind from the Oxygen&Aceytelene your breathing welding up those NOT SO DIFFICULT TO BUILD custom gas tanks for WEST COAST CHOPPERS. Hope to see you on the Discovery channel SOON!

K3-River-Rat
    originally posted by monkeybutt:[b]LETS SEE YOUR CHOPPERS, SINCE IT IS SO EASY TO FABRICATE WITH THAT BIG OL HEAD OF YOURS eek! Hey Bung, I haven't seen JACK SHIT of anything YOU have BUILT, RE-BUILT, PAINTED or even OWN! COMMON show me something that YOU have built!!! Here's ONE of mine!! [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/MVC-020F.JPG[/img] By the way, I ALSO built the blue bike right next to mine and took 2nd place with it!! I don't think that's all TOO shabby bringing home FIRST, SECOND "and" BEST of SHOW!! I wanna see YOURS!!! [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/MVC-021F.JPG[/img]
    [ October 22, 2002, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

K3-River-Rat
    SEE the "candy red" motor and trans cases in the pic above!! eek! Take a "GOOD" long look!! THAT was the "FIRST" Harley Davidson on planet earth to have the motor & trans cases painted to match the paint job! I did that in "1989" The rest of the bike is "ALL" chrome, FRAME TOO! THAT'S RIGHT the FIRST and I came up with the IDEA and had the EXPERIENCED capability to turn that idea into the REALITY that everyone ELSE in this country just HAD to COPY since it was the HOTTEST custom alteration to be done on a Harley in DECADES! and I did it ALL with this BIG OL HEAD of MINE I got on putting that Softail back together as SOON as I could get out to my shop after the accident, BACK-BRACE and ALL So bung, WHAT the **** have YOU done??? By the way, if you pay attention to the "year" on the trophies you'll notice they are from 1990 the first show that spring and they are 1st place "full custom" AND "BEST of SHOW" Can you show me a pic in ANY custom bike mag.1990 or older with the motor & trans cases painted?? **** NO YOU CAN'T!!! OH and this NAME I named the bike after I damn near killed myself on it in 1988 and planned to get RIGHT back on and ride again as SOON as I was healed up enough, was painted on that fender BEFORE the movie was ever filmed!! Just another "brain-storm idea" from this big ol head of mine!! eek! I probably have MORE professional YEARS of experience building custom bikes cars and boats than YOU are OLD If you had any CLUE as to what is involved in fabrcating building and doing custom modifications other than what you have SEEN on TV, you JUST MIGHT be able to comprehend that WHEN you have DONE it, that West Coast Choppers is NOT doing anything that the EXPERIENCED custom builder couldn't do if given the same tools, equipment and money to work with to do the SAME DAMN thing! Go back to page 4 and look at some of my other paint work. I'll bet if I tossed you a tank and a roll of fine-line tape, you couldn't even mask off the ****ing flames!! COULD YOU?? Those flames are taped on "FREEHAND"!!! Don't EVEN talk shit to ME unless you've got some pretty trick "ONE OFF" customs that YOU have made into REALITY from an IDEA from your OWN little head!! GOT IT??? "Get a life kid"... [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/1MVC-002F.JPG[/img]
    [ October 22, 2002, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

Slim Shady
    Is it just me, or is K3-River-Rat claiming he built Harley Davidson bikes? I think there is a slight difference between someone "painting" some parts and polishing up some chrome to earn a trophy at the circus than a full on custom fabricated Jesse James. Passing off using jigs like Harley's aren't mass produced.
    Are you sure your screen name isn't RR1/001? Come on.....didn't you INVENT the jet hydro? Let me guess....you probably invented Harley a year before they started calling them Harley's? Woopee, you got a trophy 10+ years ago at the side show of Barnum and Bailey!! What the **** side show freak award have you won lately? If you are sooooooooooo talanted....why don't we see any of your "custom" bikes that you claim you have the ability to make - and don't post another picture of a bike that you painted flames on and matched the crank case to your pink panties - that is like the gel coat guy claiming he custom makes DCB's!
    Hey, I got a honda Rebel that I painted pueter metallic - And I had the idea a year before the movie! Dude, how do you look at yourself in the mirror without cracking up? Did you also invent the internet? Is your name really Al Gore?
    ROTFLMAO!!!!! WHAT A TOTAL WANNA BE! And you think Monkey Bung needs to get a life! That is the funniest shit I have ever seen!

Slim Shady
    BTW
    Nice $2.00 chrome eye lid on the head light on your "custom fabricated" chopper. That really shouts CUSTOM FABRICATOR!
    Where do I sign up to order?

MAXIMUS
    HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME "WHAT THE F*@K" HAPPEND TO V-DRIVES VS JETS!!!!!!!!!!! I WASN'T DONE YET!!!!!! If I want to look at scooters then Ill go to Ebay for some really trick chit! So......... Bung what kind of vagina u runnin in that cole wannabe??? Do tell

Alcoleholic
    K3-River-Rat:
    SEE the "candy red" motor and trans cases in the pic above!! eek! Take a "GOOD" long look!! THAT was the "FIRST" Harley Davidson on planet earth to have the motor & trans cases painted to match the paint job! I did that in "1989" The rest of the bike is "ALL" chrome, FRAME TOO! THAT'S RIGHT the FIRST and I came up with the IDEA and had the EXPERIENCED capability to turn that idea into the REALITY that everyone ELSE in this country just HAD to COPY since it was the HOTTEST custom alteration to be done on a Harley in DECADES! and I did it ALL with this BIG OL HEAD of MINE I got on putting that Softail back together as SOON as I could get out to my shop after the accident, BACK-BRACE and ALL So bung, WHAT the **** have YOU done??? By the way, if you pay attention to the "year" on the trophies you'll notice they are from 1990 the first show that spring and they are 1st place "full custom" AND "BEST of SHOW" Can you show me a pic in ANY custom bike mag.1990 or older with the motor & trans cases painted?? **** NO YOU CAN'T!!! OH and this NAME I named the bike after I damn near killed myself on it in 1988 and planned to get RIGHT back on and ride again as SOON as I was healed up enough, was painted on that fender BEFORE the movie was ever filmed!! Just another "brain-storm idea" from this big ol head of mine!! eek! I probably have MORE professional YEARS of experience building custom bikes cars and boats than YOU are OLD If you had any CLUE as to what is involved in fabrcating building and doing custom modifications other than what you have SEEN on TV, you JUST MIGHT be able to comprehend that WHEN you have DONE it, that West Coast Choppers is NOT doing anything that the EXPERIENCED custom builder couldn't do if given the same tools, equipment and money to work with to do the SAME DAMN thing! Go back to page 4 and look at some of my other paint work. I'll bet if I tossed you a tank and a roll of fine-line tape, you couldn't even mask off the ****ing flames!! COULD YOU?? Those flames are taped on "FREEHAND"!!! Don't EVEN talk shit to ME unless you've got some pretty trick "ONE OFF" customs that YOU have made into REALITY from an IDEA from your OWN little head!! GOT IT??? "Get a life kid"... [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/1MVC-002F.JPG[/img]

Alcoleholic
    WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND THERE???.........................Anyway, not to defend the ol' Shtannnk Bung. Your bikes dont look or will ever compare to WCC. So give a little respect to WCC's bikes before you go spitten' off at the mouth how easy it is to build a custom chopper!! Your bikes look like piglets compared to there's. eek!