Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: When will jet boaters get a clue?

Sangster
    565edge:
    Monkey Bung:
    FLATS FOREVER!!!!! eek! eek! eek! Your just jealous!I heard pauls daytona smokes your shit! ,lets run them,CFW new years!565, jest to clear the water & to set the facts straight...I don't think Paul's Daytona Has ever even sat next to Monkey Bungs boat..Atleast ss long as I've known Paul(approx.4 years)..What your probally refering to is My boat...Get the facts straight...If you knew anything about Paul's Daytona you would understand why it runs the Hell out of my boat & many of the boats it lines up with...Bring your Butt-sucker on up.. We would like to see your boat run, not your mouth..We don't have a problem running with boats that we're giving up 100 plus ci. too & that are running big Nos Systems to boot...It's all good.. By the way Paul has done all the setup on both of our boats..He'll be the first to tell ya with a bottle in my boat things will be alot different...I don't mean to be a smart ass or nothing but If your gonna "talk the talk" get your facts straight, come on up & "Walk the Walk"..... You have been cordially invited.. Have a good day...

HotHallet
    Hey- Go bend your prop shaft on a sandbar prop guy.

HotHallet
    Pumps or props-who gives a crap. There is always going to be someone out there faster and with more money. Lets just go boating, establish boating relationships, and stop this stupid drama.As far as I am concerned the only boat I wouldn't own right now is a sterndrive or an outboard.

Sangster
    Ain't No sandbars up this way....But your right, this bench racing forum is for squirtboat owners..SQUIRT ON........

Truth Be Told
    And the winner of "smoking in the cove" ($10,000) first prize, 6.00 second class was: wow, a jet. second place? wow, a jet
    Hey pot heads in no job Norcal, pull your head out of your pot smoke hazes and check out the Banderlog site, it's all there in print to prove it. Of course, you guys don't have a truck to pull your "fast boats" out to the midwest without breaking down for some real money instead of a little trophy now, do ya? Go cover your boats up for the rainy season,you eco loving tree huggers,and leave the real, proven winners to post real times and wins, not bench based dribble. Should'nt you guys be driving your Volvo's and 1972 VW vans down to the local welfare office now?, you'll have to pay that phone bill to keep playing here.

Sangster
    SANDBARS......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats funny... Keith Zellmer runs his boat with us now & then..shows up at our outings when he can. There's a respected racer. I bet if I went over to Banderlog and posted something real intellegent like "The Best thing about a jet is you can run it a foot of water & over sandbars". they would laugh there ass's off..... We'll got'ta go, it's harvest season ya know....

565edge
    Sangster,i would like to come up new years,i look at your guys pics and there is some bad ass shit!What does paul run for a motor and how much nos?Pauls boat looks clean,what is his top speed?Looks like you guys have fun.Atleast you guys actually run your stuff and not talk about it like some other guys.

Sangster
    565edge:
    Sangster,i would like to come up new years,i look at your guys pics and there is some bad ass shit!What does paul run for a motor and how much nos?Pauls boat looks clean,what is his top speed?Looks like you guys have fun.Atleast you guys actually run your stuff and not talk about it like some other guys.Paul's running a 526ci Chevy w/ a fogger system
    . I've seen it run 105 on the motor & 112 on the bottle, Paul's a great guy..Likes to go fast..There's always somebody ready to run up this way.........Try and make it New Years, Great Time

HotHallet
    Hey Sangster, Vacaville? Where the hell is that? It's harvest season? You gotta harvest more of that really strong pot youv'e been smoking? Have fun sitting on the trailer when the water is down and carrying your 6 pack of beer cause there isn't room for anything more in your boat. I laugh at the guy who can't take his flattie in the slightest bit of chop and comes to the river to make a pass in the morning, a pass at night, and then put it on the trailer. Sitting on the beach all day must be a blast. Atleast you don't have to waist tons of dough on fuel cause the boat won't leave the beach but more than two or three times a day. Float it off the trailer, turn it around bow out, start it up and warm it up, shut it off and start it in gear (sounds great). Jet boat-fire it up, back it off the trailer(oops we have reverse)and go. Is there space for a boat cooler, two beach chairs, and all my girlfriends crap-yes there is.Don't get me wrong V-drive flatties are cool but I couldn't read your posts and not point out there obvious negatives without a hint of sarcasm especially when you didn't hold back when ragging on jets. Everybody's got their perogatives and this debate will probably rage on forever but in reality who cares? I rode in Holy Moly's flattie this year at Classic Boat Beach Bash and was very impressed. Yes V-drives are faster, can turn more rpm's, and get a lot of attention but for most people a boat that is a little easier to operate for all around boating use, water skiing, and cruising a jet makes more sense.

78Eliminator
    Sangster:
    SANDBARS......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats funny... Keith Zellmer runs his boat with us now & then..shows up at our outings when he can. There's a respected racer. I bet if I went over to Banderlog and posted something real intellegent like "The Best thing about a jet is you can run it a foot of water & over sandbars". they would laugh there ass's off..... We'll got'ta go, it's harvest season ya know....
    [ October 08, 2002, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast