Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck Mr. Flyin Vee

Scream
    Good Luck Jamie, Speedy Recovery from the Screams...I mean the Flanagans...

Jrocket
    Good luck Jamie,I'm sure the extra 8inches will make her happy now.

SCUBA STEVE
    Good luck Jaime. I hope Shadow is brining you flowers.

mbrown2
    Good Luck Jamie.....and rehab the shiat the out of that knee after the Surgery....the way you rehab and build it the first 12 months after surgery will account for about 90% how it will treat you the rest of your life...
    About 18 years ago, I shattered my patella...did ok at Rehab, but slacked after they pulled the pins 12 months after....It has taken the last 3yrs of pretty consistent training to get it back in good shape, and I still need work...
    Before that, I was having back issues and hip issues because I started to favor it since I was not working it out enough...
    You can do it, and with Char riding you, you will be throttling boats in no time... :chi: :chi:

River Diva
    Good Luck Jamie! Here's to a speedy recovery for you.

barbigrl
    Good Luck Jamie.....and rehab the shiat the out of that knee after the Surgery....the way you rehab and build it the first 12 months after surgery will account for about 90% how it will treat you the rest of your life...
    About 18 years ago, I shattered my patella...did ok at Rehab, but slacked after they pulled the pins 12 months after....It has taken the last 3yrs of pretty consistent training to get it back in good shape, and I still need work...
    Before that, I was having back issues and hip issues because I started to favor it since I was not working it out enough...
    You can do it, and with Char riding you, you will be throttling boats in no time... :chi: :chi:
    Dam MB u are a train wreck!! hahaha
    Good Luck Jamie...Mrs. Vee u know your HB family is here if you need anything at all!!

PlyaPlya22
    Good Luck Jamie...I know you'lll pull through will FYIN colors and be back on the scene in not time.

BADBLOWN572
    Good luck Jamie! Let us know if we can do anything.

Waldo
    Good luck today...prayers said for you and your family! See you at OP6!
    I have a golf cart with a flip down rear seat for you if you need a ride from camp to the bar

shadow
    Good luck Jaime. I hope Shadow is brining you flowers.
    Great,Thanks SCUBA!You know how to make a guy feel good.
    Jamie best wishes and get back in action soon.You aint missing nothing Summer hasn't even begun yet.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast