Thread: Southwind Chat

Danhercules
    Check this out. This is more for the fequent users of the chat room. What do you all think?
    Southwind Chat (http://southwindjetboats.com/forum%2...hread.php?t=55)

I figure if people find using Paypal too difficult, I don't want them driving a car. That gas/brake thing is beyond them.

Danhercules
    Roost, I know someone on this board who will NOT enter their CC info in the computer. I dont like doin it either, but I have done it. Call me weird. Some dont like to register or other crap like that. For those people, sending a check is a lot easier. I am just thowing ideas around. I would send a check before doing a Paypal, but thats just me.

I know what you're saying, and my response was only half serious. There are basic safeguards one can take to be more secure making credit card purchases on the internet. There is the possibility of abuse ANY time you use it, so that is what I don't understand. That pimple faced kid you gave it to at Blockbuster can rape your account just as easily as someone that took the time, effort and expense to build and maintain a website. It still amazes me that people actually use Microsoft Wallet.......

Danhercules
    And that same kid can steal your check in the mail! :rollside:
    All cool Roost.

Pimple-faced bastard!

FOURQ
    i posted a reply to this in my site (http://southwindjetboats.com/forum%2...hread.php?t=55)

I think the booting should continue but the one's who donate should all have a chance to be god. Maybe those that donate could all sponsor a night like Dan's www.saberleveling.com night on Thursdays. Dan gets to play god and have admin controls. Other words Dan gets to tell Q who to boot or not to boot at all and is in charge of the chat room. I have gotten harassed and booted and I thought it was funny as hell. I usually can't keep up with everyone because I am to busy LMAO or eating sushi.
    What sucked is that I could not get into the new chat because I don't have admin control over my computer. Coming in with funny Nicks was cool too. I can understand everyones concern with coming in the chat with anothers HB Nick but we can't stop the funny ones. What the hell guys it is called smack chattin.

FOURQ
    Thanks to all that have steped up to help.....
    Shawn