Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Even Kim knows inboards are better.

dmontzsta
    I have to say that your cyclone was tits, but chit this is.........(( . ))(( . ))....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...45IMG_3695.JPG
    He is also drinking STILL, notice his quote, I am pretty sure he is trying to say...
    "I thought your cyclone was tits, but this shit is nicer"

tamalewagon
    Come on out to the BBSP and we'll test that theory.

dmontzsta
    What do you need to test? I have said many of times I have a pleasure boat, not a racer, come out to a BB event and test your theory if you want to do it so bad.

Kim Hanson
    He is also drinking STILL, notice his quote, I am pretty sure he is trying to say...
    "I thought your cyclone was tits, but this shit is nicer"
    RiceBoy, if you don't like that engine......Richard Simmons has a spot for you and its not driving...........( . )( . )............

dmontzsta
    RiceBoy, if you don't like that engine......Richard Simmons has a spot for you and its not driving...........( . )( . )............
    Who said I didnt like it? you are switching things around, are you scared your whacer boys wont give you the dilznick in the booty at the bbsp now?

Kim Hanson
    I do think it would look better on the bottom of Speed Alley myself..........( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta
    I do think it would look better on the bottom of Speed Alley myself..........( . )( . )...........
    Dont think too much, you will ruin your buzz.

Kim Hanson
    Who said I didnt like it? you are switching things around, are you scared your whacer boys wont give you the dilznick in the booty at the bbsp now?
    You switch thing around to your gay thinking RiceBoy and it costs me around $4,000 for a weekend at BBSP and with not working because its called breakup here( to ****ing wet to work ) i just can't wing it! I would rather have the only V8 at this event and it sucked that thing turned out this way it did, but if you haven't been to one...Shut that cock holster up and put some 5" exhaust on white pos, maybe it will sink for ya...... ........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    Dont think too much, you will ruin your buzz.
    Like I have said before, its to early yet! You will know when I get primed, let the fun begin...........( . )( . ).................Did you get a whole pile of stickers for White POS also, they give you another 3mph-----that should bring it up to 60 with a tail wind......

You switch thing around to your gay thinking RiceBoy and it costs me around $4,000 for a weekend at BBSP and with not working because its called breakup here( to ****ing wet to work ) i just can't wing it! I would rather have the only V8 at this event and it sucked that thing turned out this way it did, but if you haven't been to one...Shut that cock holster up and put some 5" exhaust on white pos, maybe it will sink for ya...... ........( . )( . )..........
    = drunk as usual

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast