Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tee Shirt guy?

76BARRON
    Does any one know who was making(silk screen) the old style race boat t-shirts with the old race boat(teams) on them? from the 60's,70,s ?
    I think he had Hondo,Sanger and a few others.

Sleek-Jet
    Try Roostwear.com....
    Is that who you were thinking about???

I make the original logo shirts, but I think he's talking about Loporchio(?)

Steve Loporchio makes em. Last number I have for him is 213-258-6459 (area code may have had a change...old biz card). Hope that helps.

76BARRON
    I make the original logo shirts, but I think he's talking about Loporchio(?)
    Looks like Roostwear is who I was thinking of. Basically what I was looking for is old school style T shirts for BARRON SPRINT (70's) or is that considered Hallett?
    and shirts with STEVENS (60's) on them? Are there any plans to do these boats in the future?

olbiezer
    hey 76 i bought that 77 barron we talked about the other day. how about some pics of yours at my email address,
    louville50@aol.com interested in the interior and exterior please. i will get some of mine to ya soon, oh ya id buy a barron t shirt the barron sprint looks great lol.
    olbiezer

RiverDave
    Spectra Brent re-made some of the Spectra shirts that had the race boats on them.. I got one from him, and I think one from flatbroke as well?
    RD

dmontzsta
    Jerry needs to make some sweet V-Drive Video T-Shirts, I am in for one...good advertising Jerry, come on.

76BARRON
    Jerry needs to make some sweet V-Drive Video T-Shirts, I am in for one...good advertising Jerry, come on.
    ... have seen a few stickers around !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast