Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bellababe is in the tub!

pixilatedpussy
    Matt is bummin' he just saw this.. He doesn't have pads and has been asking me. Your house was dark, though so we didn't knock.
    We went to Soup Plantation with my in laws. They took the boys to the 4:40 movie & then we met up. Now they are gone again. Every Weds night from 7-9

Bellababes
    Hey! This is supposed to be about me in the tub, not kids and in-laws!!! Pixi where are those pics of us in the tub in Vegas????

pixilatedpussy
    Hey! This is supposed to be about me in the tub, not kids and in-laws!!! Pixi where are those pics of us in the tub in Vegas????
    I dunno...................did we take some???? OMG we did huh?????? Bubbles & flooded carpet! LMFAO! What a crazy trip! I think I was drunk the whole time!

Bellababes
    I dunno...................did we take some???? OMG we did huh?????? Bubbles & flooded carpet! LMFAO! What a crazy trip! I think I was drunk the whole time!
    We will do a replay in Feb.

pixilatedpussy
    We will do a replay in Feb.
    OK doky!

topless
    Stop joking and go to the doctor Bella. This shit is serious. Whether or not the dog has rabies, or a shit infested mouth, you need a tetnus shot and a documentation of medical treatment. These people need to be stopped and with you ignoring it, they win. You need to sue them. This is the second time you've been attacted by this dog? Don't let it be one of your kids next time.

pixilatedpussy
    Stop joking and go to the doctor Bella. This shit is serious. Whether or not the dog has rabies, or a shit infested mouth, you need a tetnus shot and a documentation of medical treatment. These people need to be stopped and with you ignoring it, they win. You need to sue them. This is the second time you've been attacted by this dog? Don't let it be one of your kids next time.
    The dog was put down. So no more worries. Tetnus shots are good for 10 years. So she's ok hunny!

topless
    The dog was put down. So no more worries. Tetnus shots are good for 10 years. So she's ok hunny!
    OK, I feel better. Hey and that last post was a drunk post...............pretty good for drunk huh? :crossx:

hoolign
    OK, I feel better. Hey and that last post was a drunk post...............pretty good for drunk huh? :crossx:
    Drunk and....naked?

LUVNLIFE
    With all the threads in the past few days , it looks like his place has been taken
    the only thread missing now is , Goodnight threads with last call
    Isn't that the truth

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234