Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who does Aaron at Absolute use for details?

WetWillie
    I am going to have Aaron pick up my boat from storage and have it detailed and tuned for the season..
    Is John from Attention to Detail stillf working?? I thought I remember Michelle telling me he was something!

Jrocket
    Not sure on the detail but if John is still doing it,I would imagine that he could go to Aarons shop to do it.
    I was in there Easter weekend and Aaron was way backed up busy.Havent heard from him since on doing some steering work for me.He's got his hands full down there anyways.

shadow
    I am going to have Aaron pick up my boat from storage and have it detailed and tuned for the season..
    Is John from Attention to Detail stillf working?? I thought I remember Michelle telling me he was something!
    Aaron uses a couple of people for detailing i belive.But a couple of weeks ago i dropped my boat off to him and had his Mexi buff and wax the whole boat.Awesome job what this guy does.Hasn't shined like that since it was new.He uses jewelers rouge and a buffer.Not exactly a detail but a once a year or so buff.Amazing the shine this guy brings out.I've heard good things about Johns work for detailing and you couldn't find a nicer guy.

ADDICTED
    Speakingof Aron what is his number? Needsome work done ASAP!

shadow
    Speakingof Aron what is his number? Needsome work done ASAP!
    928-855-2252

ADDICTED
    Thanks Shadow!

supremeWAXer
    welll i dont deatil for arron personally but i do deatil a few of the boats over there like gregs nortech..... jays 42 foutntain....the owner of magics few boats.....an few others i am out there just about every weeknd any takers

WetWillie
    What you charge for a F29 ??

gmocnik
    supremewaxer..
    check pm

supremeWAXer
    F 29 u got twins if so outboards or blower motors that does matter a bit u want trailer done and everyhting um about $100 depending on motor package

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast