Thread: Spam: 2 weiand t-rams for sale. Rec. Port. BBC w/carbs

tornreality
    I have an old weiand t-ram for sale. It is bead blasted. It came off my '76 sanger. Looks to be original so I would guess the year to be around the same. Price- $80. I also have a newer t-ram for sale. It is a couple years old and is powder coated silver. $140. Both are rec. port for a BBC.
    On the newer t-ram sits a pair of 660 center squirters that are a few years old. $220.
    Sorry no pics. Parts are located in Brea. zip 92821
    Also have a set of BBC water injected O/T Bassett headers. They are chrome and need to be coated. $125.

ANY&ALL
    interested in tunnel with carbs call me at (209)223-9679 ASK FOR CHAD THANKS

HoffmanEagleMarine
    I have an old weiand t-ram for sale. It is bead blasted. It came off my '76 sanger. Looks to be original so I would guess the year to be around the same. Price- $80. I also have a newer t-ram for sale. It is a couple years old and is powder coated silver. $140. Both are rec. port for a BBC.
    On the newer t-ram sits a pair of 660 center squirters that are a few years old. $220.
    Sorry no pics. Parts are located in Brea. zip 92821
    Also have a set of BBC water injected O/T Bassett headers. They are chrome and need to be coated. $125.
    What year do the headers say on the Bassett tag? What brand is the newer T-ram? Thanks, Doug

tornreality
    What year do the headers say on the Bassett tag? What brand is the newer T-ram? Thanks, Doug
    Both t-ram's are weiand. I don't have the headers here at my house but if I'm remembering right, they said 1991.

MAINEVENT
    Both t-ram's are weiand. I don't have the headers here at my house but if I'm remembering right, they said 1991.
    Twisties????
    Thanks for a friend

tornreality
    No twisties. Straight bent.