Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayers please

Performance 19
    As some of you may remember, my wife Jill (MRS CP 19) has been beating cancer since last June. She finished chemo in Dec and then went thru radiation Jan and Feb. She was scheduled for a brain scan last week so that she could have brain radiation just for precautionary reasons. She had been feeling sick and headaches last few weeks, so didn't wait for scan and went to hosp last Sat Mar 2nd. They did a quick scan and she was taken and admitted to Intensive care for neurology at Kaiser Fontana.
    She had emergency surgery on Tuesday. Took about 6 hours, she had a brain tumor. They said she would be in intensive care for 4-5 days and home maybe this next week. Well, leave it to her...her Dr. said she is doing so well and the water on the brain has decreased so much that they are sending her to regular room! She see's the Dr in a bit and may be home tonight!!
    It's been a tough week as I have been trying to hold down home and hosp. Her family and friends have really been there for her. I wish i had had time to post something sooner than this, but it has been a crazy week.
    Needless to say any prayers for Jill would be very appreciated. Friends and family and others have had her in thier prayers and I am sure that is part of the reason she is doing so well. Thanks, Jim

Jbb
    Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery...

FRENCHIE
    man i send you my best.....be strong!!!...Leon :smile:

MsDrmr
    You got it...also with your permission I will add her name to the prayer list at my Bible study class.
    I wish you all the best, keep us posted.

Hustler
    Very tuff times your going through right now but your wife sounds like VERY strong women. You guys will be in our thoughts and prayers and we look forward to sharing a few beers with both of you at the river this year.

hoolign
    Consider it done..best wishes on a healthy recovery!..Jeff

mike37
    thoughts and prayers for you both

nodigg
    All my hopes for a best possible outcome!

Floored
    Best wishes and may it all work out for the good.

cc322
    Hope all turns out well .....best wishes the Cascelli's

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast