Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake Racer Class

jackpunx
    I think I remember there being a lake racer class of some type.. I think the HTM's were running it it..
    What are the rules? How fast do those boats go in the 1/4?
    Thanks
    Mark

superdave013
    I'm sure they would let you run river racer @ the NJBA.

jackpunx
    Thanks Dave,
    Do you have to make any passes before they let you run? how does it work.. I looked it up and there didnt really seem to be any rules.
    thanks

superdave013
    PM Willis or go the the jet forum and ask him. He has the inside scoop on the NJBA's river racer program.
    I think you should just sack up and run blown gas myself. lol I'm a river racer class hater ONLY because they didn't have that class when I raced. I got tossed to the wolves for my first pass!

flat broke
    JP,
    You looking to grenade that drive or what? I would assume it won't live long behind your recent HP additions if you are nailing it out of the hole for the drags. I know your boat is light and that helps, but wouldn't that kind of activitly just beat the crap out of your drive? Cool to see an I/O get out there though. God only knows your boat should be able to haul the mail out the back door.
    Chris

jackpunx
    JP,
    You looking to grenade that drive or what? I would assume it won't live long behind your recent HP additions if you are nailing it out of the hole for the drags. I know your boat is light and that helps, but wouldn't that kind of activitly just beat the crap out of your drive? Cool to see an I/O get out there though. God only knows your boat should be able to haul the mail out the back door.
    Chris
    I’m just gathering info.. its less for me and more for marketing.. I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t have (drive) support Plus I wont be doing it until end of summer (if at all).. so that if something does go wrong.. It wont get in the way of its primary job..
    Don’t get me wrong.. Its for me too..lol
    Mark

superdave013
    There has to be alot of hardcore v drive and jet parts at the bottom of lake ming. might as well put some outdrive stuff down there too!

Spotondl
    We ran the IHBA Big Boat class this weekend in Phoenix, 2 HTM SS's and an SR. The blown boats were running 99.7 consistently and and our normally aspirated 502 was running consistent 72 in the 1/4. There have been years where they were running in the mid 120's...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    We ran the IHBA Big Boat class this weekend in Phoenix, 2 HTM SS's and an SR. The blown boats were running 99.7 consistently and and our normally aspirated 502 was running consistent 72 in the 1/4. There have been years where they were running in the mid 120's...
    You bought an HTM?

Spotondl
    You bought an HTM?
    Oh no.... I did not buy an HTM... Just out helping a bud and hanging with the HTM guys for the weekend...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast