Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Impeller question

TE081
    go on Papps web site! Your questions are answered there! Just keep watching the record books!
    Originally posted by HBjet:
    Can you tell me what classes, what power, and what time/mph you are getting. What about that association your racing in so I can look them up and see your "Posted" results. So far you've told me "There Fast" Big Deal, are they quick? can they compete with some of these Quick boats here in california? Come on Mr's Race Man, give us some details on these boats, were waiting.
    [This message has been edited by TE081 (edited April 20, 2002).]

HBjet
    Originally posted by TE081:
    go on Papps web site! Your questions are answered there! Just keep watching the record books!
    Oh, I see the boats, but there are 5 Papp boats, and you said three, so which ones? What are the boat numbers?
    HBjet

TE081
    well guess what three...i have wasted enough time with you. You don't know shit....what do you run? or can't you afford one? I don't need to prove anything to you. You just keep up your deal with bashing Dave and agressor and you will not have many friends. You still havnt told us about your race boat? I also don't think Tom would appriciate your posts on here and your comments. If he knew what you were saying I am sure you would not ever be invited back to his shop. Please grow up and stop trying to convince people that agressor is no good. the proof is on Papps web site...look at all of the records and championships. When you get on there maybe someone will listen to you!
    Originally posted by HBjet:
    Oh, I see the boats, but there are 5 Papp boats, and you said three, so which ones? What are the boat numbers?
    HBjet

HBjet
    TE801
    #110 The Bobsnipper, runs a Tom Papp stealth, and Aggressor right? And he is the ET and MPH record holder for 2001 in Ski Jet, but he only won one race, placed second in another, and all the other first place wins were by the "Second to None" boat running a Berk. So, whats that mean? Whos winning in that class?
    #381 Fuelish Reaction, is a blown gas boat right? and it's a Stealth with I'm assumming an Aggressor pump? This boat runs in the 8 second bracket class. Did you know there is an UnBlown Fuel boat with a berk pump running in the 7sec class at speeds around 135mph. So what does that say?
    I'm only asking you to tell me why some of these Berks are so fast. Can you explain? I really want to learn...
    Note: This isn't a post saying Tom Papp racing boats are slow, or anything of that nature. I think Tom Papp is a stand up friendly guy.
    [This message has been edited by HBjet (edited April 20, 2002).]

HBjet
    You don't know shit. You just keep up your deal with bashing Dave and agressor and you will not have many friends. Please grow up and stop trying to convince people that agressor is no good. the proof is on Papps web site...look at all of the records and championships. When you get on there maybe someone will listen to you!
    Listen Jackass! If you had half a brain, you would be able to understand my posts. You would clearly see that I'm not saying Aggressor is no good (Where have I said that?) I'm simply saying Aggressor is no better. I can't get a money back guarantee on MPH claim made by Aggressor, so what the hell does that tell you? Put Up or Shut Up!
    I'm tired of You, go back to spamming your website.
    Note: Sorry to everyone reading this, I know it's old, but some people just can't come to grips there isn't a one all solution.
    TE801, why don't you contribute something positive, for once!
    HBjet
    [This message has been edited by HBjet (edited April 20, 2002).]

TE081
    Again know what your talking about...that is one of our boats and that boat ran in the 7's too 7.5 over 135 MPH and IHBA told Ray to slow it down because you can't run faster than a 7.70 without a capsule..... I think I am talking to an idiot. Please find something else to do! Originally posted by HBjet:
    TE801
    #110 The Bobsnipper, runs a Tom Papp stealth, and Aggressor right? And he is the ET and MPH record holder for 2001 in Ski Jet, but he only won one race, placed second in another, and all the other first place wins were by the "Second to None" boat running a Berk. So, whats that mean? Whos winning in that class?
    #381 Fuelish Reaction, is a blown gas boat right? and it's a Stealth with I'm assumming an Aggressor pump? This boat runs in the 8 second bracket class. Did you know there is an UnBlown Fuel boat with a berk pump running in the 7sec class at speeds around 135mph. So what does that say?
    I'm only asking you to tell me why some of these Berks are so fast. Can you explain? I really want to learn...
    [This message has been edited by TE081 (edited April 20, 2002).]

Johnwithjm
    well guess what three...i have wasted enough time with you. You don't know shit....what do you run? or can't you afford one? I don't need to prove anything to you. You just keep up your deal with bashing Dave and agressor and you will not have many friends. You still havnt told us about your race boat? I also don't think Tom would appriciate your posts on here and your comments. If he knew what you were saying I am sure you would not ever be invited back to his shop. Please grow up and stop trying to convince people that agressor is no good. the proof is on Papps web site...look at all of the records and championships. When you get on there maybe someone will listen to you!
    TE081 I do alot of business with Tom and he also helps me with my race boat. Tom had a few problems with his boat the first time or two out but he worked the problems out. Tom does like aggressor stuff and I no Dave myself he is a nice guy. But like I have said all along run what works for your set up wheather it is Berkly,Dominator,Aggressor or what ever. I know Tom has built some fast Stealth boats and they have alot of records which boats on his site are you guys running? I no Joe sold his gray Stealth to a guy in Texas I think. And I was told Dan Nelson boat was back to a very fast lake boat.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678