Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Brazos River Trip

Greaser
    come on guys! just a little over 2 weeks till the Brazos trip,need to get your reservations done! :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
    R U talkin to me :notam: :rollside:
    I plan on making mine after I eat lunch

Greaser
    Ok, I just reserved cabin #4 for the weekend of Aug.5,6,7

oldbuck40
    Ok, I just reserved cabin #4 for the weekend of Aug.5,6,7 good deal! i think thats the same one you were in last time,,,i'll be in 3. are black and kathy coming?

Devilman
    I still don't know what room we got.... Just know that we got one. Guess I might need to call up there & find out!! 'Bout time Greaser! Good man!!

charlie f
    I have been reading this thread and would possibly like to join in on this trip.
    I have a 78 Taylor SJ 454 and a friend of mine has 2 Taylor SJs. We live in Mckinney Tx.
    Could you please give us more information on the times and where to put in at etc. as we are not that familiar with the area.
    We recently had a Taylor boat get together at Broken Bow and had 10 boats there.
    Sounds like your group has a great time.
    Try this site out http://p208.ezboard.com/bthetaylorboatsroost52059

Devilman
    I have been reading this thread and would possibly like to join in on this trip.
    I have a 78 Taylor SJ 454 and a friend of mine has 2 Taylor SJs. We live in Mckinney Tx.
    Could you please give us more information on the times and where to put in at etc. as we are not that familiar with the area.
    We recently had a Taylor boat get together at Broken Bow and had 10 boats there.
    Keep an eye out for Oldbuck40 or Greaser maybe. That's Oldbucks neck of the woods, he could give ya the most detailed info. probably. The dates are Aug.5,6,&7. Some of us are staying at a place called Indian Lodge. They have a website if your interested, www.indianlodge.com you can get a little more info there as well. I been keeping up things here mostly... Check it out, ought to be a blast!!

atxwrangler
    i would love to come, but my southwind is in assembly stage.maybe next year! :hammerhea

Devilman
    i would love to come, but my southwind is in assembly stage.maybe next year! :hammerhea
    Tell Duane to come & ride with him!! I'd love to see that Hondo run!! or Doug or, somebody.... what all you got left anyways??

Greaser
    Come on, it will be a blast. Devilman pretty well covered everything. The onlythingthat I can add is that when i called Indian Lodge yesterday, they still had cabins and hotel rooms available.

Taylorman
    Come meet us Charlie. We've been trying to hook up for a couple years now.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast