Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazos River Trip

Taylorman
    What ever gave you that idea. I have no intentions of selling my boat. I plan on doing a engine upgrade but no plans on selling the boat. I learned to ski behind this boat, i'll never sell until i can afford an Ultra. Say, you gonna come to the Brazos with us in August. Should be a blast. I hung out with the Texans last week and they are great bunch of guys.

Devilman
    Man, that sure sounds good. :idea: About 7 hrs. drive. Maybe if I went ahead & sold my big truck... Hey, anybody need a lifted 4x4 Ford?

taylormanss
    Yeah I sold my Taylor ss this week,I'm gonna try and make that brazos trip with the centurion tunnel I've been putting together.There are two taylormans on here taylorman and taylormanss. Randall W. Ross
    Stuck In Port Arthur! :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

oldbuck40
    those of you that are coming to the Brazos August 5,6,7 better get on the stick and make reservations at Indian Lodge their # is 254-889-3643

oldbuck40
    bump

Devilman
    those of you that are coming to the Brazos August 5,6,7 better get on the stick and make reservations at Indian Lodge their # is 254-889-3643
    OK!! As of this morning, Indian Lodge still has all 6 motel rooms available. Now I just gotta see about my vacation days and it's a done deal!!

Greaser
    :idea:

Taylorman
    Looks like im gonna be able to make it. I'll sleep in my boat if i have to if all the rooms are taken. Can't wait to meet up with you guys again.

Devilman
    I didn't even check on the cabins. Tryin to keep the cost down to cover all da gas. Taylorman, I know you burned quite a bit traveling back & forth to Somerville, but all 6 motel rooms were still open. I'm tryin to swing the days off to make the trip.

Red Horse
    If I was home I would be there in a heartbeat. Mom and Dad used to take us there all the time when I was growing up.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast