Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas Nhra Nationals

Unforgiven
    VIVA LAS VEGAS! Well TEAM INTEGRA is ready, Hopefully we'll be on our game again and our Drivers reaction time will be up to par!!..If we can just keep Ben's mind on the car and not ASHLEY FORCE we should do OK!! :sqeyes: Team GSTH will be in attendance as will be INFOMANIAC ...We'll be there for 6 days so come on by the pits to say "HI" ....HOPEFULLY WILL SEE YA"LL THERE...
    AIN"T NOTHING LIKE THE SWEET SMELL OF NITRO!!!
    EDDIE/ UNFORGIVEN

Sleek-Jet
    I'll be sure and stop by.... See you guys there...

Chase
    Make sure you order the small beer instead of the large beer, since there is the same amount of beer in each..... :hammerhea
    At least that is the way it was at Pomona...
    OH and ASHLEY IS SO SWEET...

Phat Matt
    We'll be up late Friday night so we'll see you Saturday morning. What happened in Tucson?

Unforgiven
    We'll be up late Friday night so we'll see you Saturday morning. What happened in Tucson?
    Matt call when ya get there..we'll be at CIRCUS CIRCUS.. and I'm sure the "sisters" will still be up partying :wink: ...if I can get to bed by 3 I'll be ok :hammer2: ....TUCSON??? well...ummm...you see...well, we didn't make the show :umm: ..number 9 qualifying don't cut it... :hammerhea .

Phat Matt
    Matt call when ya get there..we'll be at CIRCUS CIRCUS.. and I'm sure the "sisters" will still be up partying :wink: ...if I can get to bed by 3 I'll be ok :hammer2: ....TUCSON??? well...ummm...you see...well, we didn't make the show :umm: ..number 9 qualifying don't cut it... :hammerhea .
    I'll call ya. Too bad about Tucson.

Unforgiven
    I'll call ya. Too bad about Tucson.
    Guess I'll be using your old boat when the new one gets here...best way to sell it ...me and my friends using it...what do you think??
    Hey you still thinking about getting "married" while your in LV for the race??

Mrs.Racer277
    Over all points still looking good though!

Unforgiven
    Over all points still looking good though!
    We're still in the hunt in Division, but we have to make a STRONG run this weekend to get back on top ..Sometimes you have to be on TOP, makes you feel like your in control :hammer2: :idea:

Party Cat
    Hey you still thinking about getting "married" while your in LV for the race??
    What...and no bachlor party at the Red Room 1st ????
    Eddie...is it gonna be a double wedding

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast