Thread: Sub location?

Waist Deep
    We've got a 21 Daytona and want subs, I got two 10's and as you know, the 21 has literally no room to place them except in each side of the tunnel. Problem is or is not, the space goes back 3' and surrounded by glass on the tops and sides and bottom. Is this going to sound ok?

Waist Deep
    Heres the problem. The center of the tunnell nor the tunnels have the room to get into there. The sides have just the 10" dia hole cut in each tunnell, besides that, I cant get anything in there and I dont believe I can remove this wood as I think it probably gives some support to the deck.

ROZ
    I think the rev has a 21 daytona ? :idea:

Waist Deep
    The hull looks like a 22, which gives alot more room. I appreciate your input Roz

h2oski2fast
    Pictures would help. I know there is a place to put them. Worse case you can always load freeair subs in the bulkhead that supports the deck.

cruser
    So, I have a 21 Daytona and I built a box for my 12" sub that fits under the back seat, in the channel for the center pod. The sub faces up, towards the seat bottom. I left about 3/4 inch clearence between the seat and the sub. Don't know how it sounds yet, still putting it all together.
    Put my amps in the area between the sponsons, in front of the first bulkhead that supports the deck. Not much fun getting in there to mount the amps! I don't fit through the access hole very well.

Waist Deep
    Alright, I put a 10" in the front on each side. Cranked it up and it sounds decent. I friggin asked the guy at Best Buy for free air and he said there was no diff. We'll see.