Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photo Ticket

Jbb
    I got ,in the mail today ...a really clear close up photo of the tag on juniors truck....and an equally clear pic of the red lite it was going thru....and a bill for $94
    I have kept the registration of this truck in my name to encourage some payments being made to me....
    I am wondering if anyone has had this happen ..and can it be resolved by mail......If I have to take time off to go to court ...junior is gonna have a really bad day...lol :hammerhea
    The bigger question is what if the person driving the car denies it...the picture is only of the tag,not the driver....in that case ..the owner is assumed guilty?....looks like a law that would be easily challenged....
    As for junior....punishment...as always will be swift ..and severe... :hammerhea

MudPumper
    Hey JBB, How old is Junior??? Something to think about...... If this is a vehicle that he operates but is registered to you, guess who is getting focked when Junior blows a red light and kills a family of 4. That's right, since the vehicle is registered to you, you are taking it in the ass. Say goodbye to everything you own. Just something to think about. :smile: :smile:

oldbuck40
    I got ,in the mail today ...a really clear close up photo of the tag on juniors truck....and an equally clear pic of the red lite it was going thru....and a bill for $94
    I have kept the registration of this truck in my name to encourage some payments being made to me....
    I am wondering if anyone has had this happen ..and can it be resolved by mail......If I have to take time off to go to court ...junior is gonna have a really bad day...lol :hammerhea
    The bigger question is what if the person driving the car denies it...the picture is only of the tag,not the driver....in that case ..the owner is assumed guilty?....looks like a law that would be easily challenged....
    As for junior....punishment...as always will be swift ..and severe... :hammerhea wait till they put out a warrent for your arrest cause junior hasnt paid some parking tickets!!! i had a hell of a time explaining that one day i got pulled over!!!cause my oldest just threw the tickets away like they were going to dissapeer or somthing!

Jbb
    Hey JBB, How old is Junior??? Something to think about...... If this is a vehicle that he operates but is registered to you, guess who is getting focked when Junior blows a red light and kills a family of 4. That's right, since the vehicle is registered to you, you are taking it in the ass. Say goodbye to everything you own. Just something to think about. :smile: :smile:
    Never thought of that...eek....he is 22...going on 11..guess after court we shall hit the tag office too...

Waist Deep
    Buy a set of Plate Blockers. Free Toll Roads and no red light tickets. Well worth $40.00

Tom Brown
    Buy a set of Plate Blockers. Free Toll Roads and no red light tickets. Well worth $40.00
    Plus, it will show junior how to take on responsibility.

Waist Deep
    Exactly my point. He will learn that you don't always have to be giving away your hard earned money to government. It's not our fault they dont spend their money wisely.

sorry dog
    I bet junior was trying to be cool

prosthogod
    If they don't have a picture of you driving the car " and you didn't give permision to that person" then you can't be held responsable and ticket will be thrown out. I have a friend that registers his car in his wifes name and hers in his for that exact reason and it works every time.

sorry dog
    I see a new car in junior's future
    http://www.trainshoponline.com/oga_pics/s10.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast