Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bluewater Sucks

goneboatin
    My kids have next week off for Spring Break (kinda late, I know), so we were going to stay at Bluewater. My wife called to make reservations from Wednesday to Saturday. She was told if we stay on Saturday night we must stay until Sunday since they have a 2 night minimum. (?) Well, Wednesday thru Saturday is longer than 2 nights. But if you stay on a Saturday you must stay for Sunday or be charged for it.
    Hello? I'm staying a total of 4 nights!...That doesn't make any difference. If you stay on Saturday, you must stay over Sunday or pay for it. :hammerhea
    Well I'm staying at Best Western.
    F Bluewater!

Big Warlock
    Call the front desk and ask to speak to the manager. Depending on how full they are, he or she might understand and give you a break. If they're full, your probably better off at the Best Western.
    Good luck and have a great time off!!

RVRKID
    I would call Echo Lodge, they have trailers you can rent and they will put them on a spot right next to the river. I think they are pretty reasonable for being on the water.
    http://www.echolodgeresort.com/

Essex502
    I would call Echo Lodge, they have trailers you can rent and they will put them on a spot right next to the river. I think they are pretty reasonable for being on the water.
    http://www.echolodgeresort.com/
    How's room service and valet parking for that trailer?

OutCole'd
    How's room service and valet parking for that trailer?
    You ever try the room service at Bluewater??

screw it stay at my pad have your own dock and call it a day,your wife will love you for it.

goneboatin
    Call the front desk and ask to speak to the manager. Depending on how full they are, he or she might understand and give you a break. If they're full, your probably better off at the Best Western.
    Good luck and have a great time off!!
    My wife asked for the manager and was told she'll tell you the same thing. I called later and asked for the manager, I got her and she told me the same thing. I told her we've been coming here for the last 4 years and it's never been a problem. She told me that they have changed their policy and that's it. (Bitch).
    As far as room service, I don't do Bluewater food. I've eaten at Bluewater at the coffe shop and at the River Willow once each. I find myself at Badenoch's in the morning and the taco truck in the evening.

dirty old man
    Thats Indian (CRIT's) logic

Big Warlock
    Still have a great time! Thanks for the info on the Bluewater. I know I will take that into consideration.......\
    Rob

wedge44
    I was told same thing by management at bluewater went online at AAA and made reservations...got what I wanted wed night thru friday night....AAA does not let you specify waterfront...however give it a few days then call to reservations and tell them you have reservations and made them online and request lower level dock rooms....worked for me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast