Thread: Why'd they move it?

Any&All'sgirl
    Just seeing if any of you know why my thread was moved? It was asking about images, i checked today and it says moved. The views, replies, and last post columns are empty and when i click on the thread it takes me to 'discussion' and the sandbar...just wandering why it was moved!!!!!! :rollside:

Danhercules
    This part of the forums is about Jetboats. Some times a thread gets through if it involves jetboat people. But most of the time, if your not talkin about jets, it gets moved. Less BS that way.
    So this dont get moved. JETBOAT!! :hammer2:

Any&All'sgirl
    This part of the forums is about Jetboats. Some times a thread gets through if it involves jetboat people. But most of the time, if your not talkin about jets, it gets moved. Less BS that way.
    So this dont get moved. JETBOAT!! :hammer2:
    Ok i get it...Thank you very much sir!!! :shift:

Squirtin Thunder
    Yes Jet Boats are cool and Dan is funny.
    It was nice to see the pics of your jet boat.
    I am glad you were able to finally post pics, did you get full control of your user profile yet ???
    Are you guys going jet boating this weekend ???
    Or does Chad have to work ???

LVjetboy
    "...if your not talkin about jets, it gets moved"
    Don't worry. Proceed peacefully, quitely and in order to the showers, then you'll be given a hot meal. Verstand?! If you cooperate...no harm to you or your family. If not...? You may never see your forum-mates again. Move along.
    jer

Any&All'sgirl
    Yes Jet Boats are cool and Dan is funny.
    It was nice to see the pics of your jet boat.
    I am glad you were able to finally post pics, did you get full control of your user profile yet ???
    Are you guys going jet boating this weekend ???
    Or does Chad have to work ???
    Yes we finally got control of our CPs. It was strange we just had to change the thread subscription at the bottom of a new thread. I wish we were going jet boating this weekend. My truck just broke, water in the oil, it was the intake manifold so that was expensive. Plus Chads' truck just broke and our detail trailor...all on the same day. So i get my truck hopefully today and him on friday. And the boats motor is still in pieces...We might go to lake w/ friends tho...don't know. How are you? :2purples: