Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Shut Up Or Not to Shut Up

topless
    The question is, do you guys want me shut up or not. So many of you are telling me to, but every time I look at the forum there is a new topic related to ME. If you guys truly wanted me to quit I believe you would stop making topics regarding me and go on with other business, or is it that you all are so bored and I am your only true entertainment?
    Let me know, for majority rules. If you want me gone, so be it. If not, let me know that too.

DickDanger
    I don't care if you post on here or not, I am just wanting to see some "topless" photos!!!! Where are they???? -DD out

timitunnel
    I'm with Dick! Tim

fat rat
    I personally don't know you......but I don't know why you want to go, maybe you're challenging someones "EGO"........hang out and "Don't worry be Happy".

HOSS
    Well I`m from New Orleans, and have one thing to say,,,,,Show your tits,,show your tits

wildbillg
    Might as well let this TOPLESS Thing just die out cuz no matter what you say or ask she is NEVER NEVER EVER goign to show a REAL photo of herself naked. ALL show and no go, can talk the talk but cant walk the walk.when it comes to real life.......well never mind. this is just my opinion and im intitled to it. (if she want to prove me wrong then post REAL naked pics of yourself)

DickDanger
    I would be more than happy to exchange nude pics of Monkey, for some nude photos of you....what'do'ya say??? I'll even thrown in a.....let's see what do I have here....how about a February, 1982 "Beaver Hunt" photo collage from Hustler? That sounds like a fair trade to me...-DD Out

topless
    Unlike some people who post nude pics of themselves and have no self respect, I happen to have some. Yes Some of you may have seen me topless at the river but no one will ever aya find a nude pic of me anywhere on the internet. You'll just have to wait till the race. (even then, who said Kiler is going to lose anyway?)

Hallett19
    In all honestly topless, you kind of just have a big mouth and too much to say with it. I know I have a big mouth too, but you challenge everyone that comes on here and make you and killer look like a couple of back woods un educated rednecks. If you just stop responding to all the posts and apologize for shooting your mouth off, like I did, you will have alot less people on your back. As it goes now, if you were to see anyone at the lake, I don't think any of them would want to hang with you........unless you show your boobs of course http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif I have the same problem with my g/f talking too much, and when she gets in her little chatty/attitude moods I tell her to 'zip it' and kick back, and everyone seems to like her a whole lot more.

triple x tx
    i vote shut up!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast