Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone looking for a system for there boat or car

motocrossguy25
    i am the new manager for diamond car care in the auto sound and if anyone is looking for subs amp mids and so on email me at ron_simkiss2000@yahoo.com or post back to me

Ivan Dan
    No offense man....but you really should wait till you've been around a while to spam on this site. People really don't take too well to it around here. Not to mention you really should put it in the Audio/Video section instead.

moneypit
    Ya .... what he said!!!

NOTALENT
    YEAH!!!! haha...Ivan Dan..u actually have met that focker before...My older bro..haha..focking NEWBIES!!! But seriously..he's right... :argue:

motocrossguy25
    not spaming if you only say it once now if i was posting it every day then it whould be spaming lol

SBullet
    They are right!! :devil:

Domn8er
    They are right!! :devil:
    No, they are not right. This guy is looking to help out fellow hot boaters. It doesn't matter if he has 5 posts or 10,000 posts. Right on bro...welcome to the boards.

XtrmWakeborder
    No, they are not right. This guy is looking to help out fellow hot boaters. It doesn't matter if he has 5 posts or 10,000 posts. Right on bro...welcome to the boards.
    agreed, hes not really selling anything. Hes trying to give us a hook up. Welcome to the boards.

Ivan Dan
    I wasn't trying to be a dick....more of a warning than anything...can't tell you how many people I've seen come on here and put up something like that and get BLASTED and so they don't ever wanna come back.
    Welcome aboard motocrossguy25....no disrespect intended

HOOTER SLED-
    Man Dan, stop picking on the newbie. :wink: Mr. spam in my signature. :wink:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast