Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody got a hook up on motorcycles?

Tremor Therapy
    I have been looking at getting a Honda XR650L for my commute back and forth to work (it's only 10 miles away on city streets), because I am tired of the weekly $92 fill up on the old Suburban.
    Anyone have a hook up?

Burley1
    Call:
    Kevin Foster
    LA Cyclesports
    310-677-5800
    It's a bit of a drive but you wont get a better deal anywhere.

schlepy
    I rather pay the $90 in gas than the hospital bill. I've seen so many bikes down on the freeway lately. I want a Honda 600rr bad, maybe just for the weekends to many shity drivers out there...

1stepcloser
    Call:
    Kevin Foster
    LA Cyclesports
    310-677-5800
    It's a bit of a drive but you wont get a better deal anywhere.

Funny you would say that.
    Kevin sold me a quad for my daughter two years ago, best deal I found anywhere.
    All done over the phone, showed up, paid, and was on the road in less than an hour.

1stepcloser
    I have been looking at getting a Honda XR650L for my commute back and forth to work (it's only 10 miles away on city streets), because I am tired of the weekly $92 fill up on the old Suburban.
    Anyone have a hook up?
    Obviously, you could try the Trader.
    I'm not sure if you are looking for new or used, but, Heres a link (http://www.thumpertalk.com/classifie...1&cat=5&page=1) to a very popular off road forum's classified section, featuring a very nice XR650L.....
    BTW, if you really want to have some fun, find a dual sported XR650R. Awesome bike.

rvrpig
    Ya...get the 650r and then buy the stuff to maek it road worthy...youll like it much better.

Kilrtoy
    I know they cost alot more,
    BMW.....
    ABS brakes and crump zones.....
    Doesnt get any better saftey wise....

missboatnam1
    a couple of weeks ago three days in a row sat sun mon i seen a guy on the freeway layed out after crashing his bike i couldnt belive it. maybe see one but two then three keeps me from buying one.last week on the 10 seen a motorcycle cop that ate his lunch also they had already hauled him away but it didnt look good.

Steph
    Anybody have a hook up on Yamahas? My boyfriend and I are looking to buy a YZF R6 sometime this month.

superdave013
    It's only 10 miles so why not just ride a bike. Just think, you can save some money and get in shape at the same time. Plus it makes you feel like a kid again. I hit all the stair gaps almost every day between my house and work.
    I just got a new downhill bike so this one is up for grabs. 8" front and 9" rear wheel travel will make for a nice comfy ride to work and back. The 51 pounds of weight and only 8 gears will get ya in shape quick too!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...verall-med.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast