Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: >>>>>> "A BIG THANX TO JOHN WEST@ULTRA!"

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    ill hit ya up later!! just take care of your buis for fri night!!! get it arranged and done!!!

yeah I called last night and left a message :idea: we will see

slink
    LOL....Tell him Frenchie. He is a Laker lover...wait a minute you are also
    Oh ya...F the next to last place Lakers....lol
    Hey.....aren't you supposed to be "towing" a M/C to a M/C rally? WTF. BTW were all "SW positive blood type".......Blood in / Blood out brothers

GHTRIM
    Frenchie, Just commit to the 28' Ultra and have two boat payments . I'm sure you will be able to lease your boat to SYA.... Or maybe you and SYA can drive MsGHTRIM and I around the lake???? :idea:

FRENCHIE
    Frenchie, Just commit to the 28' Ultra and have two boat payments . I'm sure you will be able to lease your boat to SYA.... Or maybe you and SYA can drive MsGHTRIM and I around the lake???? :idea:
    delete this post...if he sees it ...ive lost my skipper!!!

RiverOtter
    Thanx for hosting me for a good portion of your day yesterday!! The only downside is actually seeing your 28' in person now has made it all the more difficult in the decision process!! Additionally the wifey was very impressed with the dvd and marketing package!! :wink:
    If anyone has not checked out the 'ULTRA' boat lineup and has considered one of their boats, i fully encourage you to do so! Im not sure if John does meet with potential customers on a regular basis as he has sales people, but i would thoroughly reccomend meeting him in person!! He is exactly what everyone has said!! not pushy, classy, and very informative!!! I was very impressed!!
    Again thanx JOHN, now the hair pulling begins!!!!
    That's great and all but did you give him a check?

slink
    Valid point...My excuse is that I have to pick up my buddies wife at the airport (Ontario) and give her a ride out there.
    If Frenchie leaves the SW family are we going to put out a hit on him?
    or at least pull his plug

BarryMac
    John West is a great guy, you would think that someone that has as much success as John would be a total jerk to deal with, John is the exact opposite, he as down to earth as the next guy...

RiverDave
    After having an opportunity to work with John behind the scenes on somethings, I have nothing but good things to say about the guy. I'd definately buy a boat off of him given the opportunity.
    RD

shadow
    Frenchie, Just my 02 here.
    I'm on my second Ultra since 98.I've had my Shadow for 3yrs now and was just thinking the other day that i have not had one issue that would require me to return to Ultra for any warranty repair with any of thier workmanship in gel coat,rigging,upholstery,etc.Very solid.Couple small issues with merc end of it but they were handled promtly with no hastles.Nothing to do with the quality on Ultras end.I'm sure when the time arises i will be back to shop at Ultra for my next boat.Hopefully by then they will have a 30fter with twins.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I met John at the boatshow in January and thought he was a nice guy. Made me want an Ultra when before I had never really checked them out. And since it looks like our boat will be sold this weekend, maybe Jason will buy me the Ultra I want. :rollside:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast