Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: >>>>>> "A BIG THANX TO JOHN WEST@ULTRA!"

Captain Dan
    I met John at the boatshow in January and thought he was a nice guy. Made me want an Ultra when before I had never really checked them out. And since it looks like our boat will be sold this weekend, maybe Jason will buy me the Ultra I want. :rollside:
    And which Ultra do you want?

Kilrtoy
    Dude, your easier to read than "Cat in the Hat" Just give BD the word so you can have it before the last Dam Run this year. Get'r done
    Sounds too me it needs to be the other way around....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Frenchie, Just commit to the 28' Ultra and have two boat payments . I'm sure you will be able to lease your boat to SYA.... Or maybe you and SYA can drive MsGHTRIM and I around the lake???? :idea:
    mmmmmmm I sure will drive her I mean you too around the lake

ULTRA28
    Leon, thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to meet with you. I appreciate you taking a look at Ultra. Please fell free to contact me if you have any other questions.

GHTRIM
    mmmmmmm I sure will drive her I mean you too around the lake
    The wife said not to tease her like that.... She knows your loyal to Frenchie and shes seen the pics to prove it... :wink:

FRENCHIE
    Leon, thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to meet with you. I appreciate you taking a look at Ultra. Please fell free to contact me if you have any other questions.
    thanx JOHN!

FRENCHIE
    The wife said not to tease her like that.... She knows your loyal to Frenchie and shes seen the pics to prove it... :wink:
    ....uh oh!!!
    :jawdrop: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Blacksheep
    Frenchie,
    I could not agree with you more!!! Unfortunately I have not had the chance to meet with John in person, but have spoke several times on the phone, I recently purchased a 28' Shadow with the V-10 package! John and his crew have made this process very painless!!! John is great. He bends over backwards for his clients. That is not something you see very much of in this day and age. It is a pleasure to do business with him. I've offered to be a marketing tool here in the midwest if he needs it. I would be glad to show my new cat!!! I take delivery in about 2 weeks...I can't wait!!!
    Hey John...Thanks for all the help and information you provided. I appreciate you working with me on the few tweeks we made on the boat before you ship it to me. You truely made this a great experience. I hope you enjoy many more years of success!!!
    -Jeff

purrfecttremor
    my last boat was an ultra and current one is a shockwave.both quality boats both great customer servic e but one dealer is closer to home.

FRENCHIE
    Frenchie,
    I could not agree with you more!!! Unfortunately I have not had the chance to meet with John in person, but have spoke several times on the phone, I recently purchased a 28' Shadow with the V-10 package! John and his crew have made this process very painless!!! John is great. He bends over backwards for his clients. That is not something you see very much of in this day and age. It is a pleasure to do business with him. I've offered to be a marketing tool here in the midwest if he needs it. I would be glad to show my new cat!!! I take delivery in about 2 weeks...I can't wait!!!
    Hey John...Thanks for all the help and information you provided. I appreciate you working with me on the few tweeks we made on the boat before you ship it to me. You truely made this a great experience. I hope you enjoy many more years of success!!!
    -Jeff
    Thanx for the 411....sincerely!!!
    Ultra was the original boat we liked and were going to purchase alst year...the 247 with mid cabin!! i was very close and having met john then i would have def bought it!! however i was not so fortunate, and not sold by the salesman we met!!!
    THis time in wanting to go bigger, meeting with john has made this very difficult! First my loyalty and happiness with Shockwave and their product, and second My relationship with Barry and thorough respect for him as a person and salesman!! :notam:
    John is just like Barry, and his product is exceelent and very appealing!!!
    This is going to almost 90% come down to 1.what the deals being put together for me look like on paper, and 2.if they fall into what i have researched and feel i should pay! Perhaps moreso at SHOCKWAVE... as i would be a repeat customer!! This is just honest bottom line from me!! In the end im sure we will be happy with our decision, and finally at peace!!!...thanx Leon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast