Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: >>>>>> "A BIG THANX TO JOHN WEST@ULTRA!"

RUCAV
    The people at Ultra are top notch. I love my boat, just thinking a deck boat might be more functional based on the number of people I tote along on my current boat. I sure hope someone talks John into building a 28' deck. It would be a done deal.

voodoomedman
    John is a class act. When he saw on here that we had our first baby boy he sent out an Ultra onsie and bib. Then when we took our son out on our boat for the first time at two weeks we saw John in the channel and he stopped to talk with us and see our son and make sure the boat was running fine. He had his parents on a bitchin 27 Shadow he had out there for ***boat (yes they have a magazine) and his parents were just as nice as he is. And to top it all off he makes a bad a$$ boat.

Ultrafied
    It was incredible for us with the Ultra experience. When we went down to "look" after discussing issues and price with John/Steve via email and phone calls, we decided to buy that day, a little impromptu (thanks Steve). Well, one call to John, on his Saturday afternoon off at home, and he was down at the shop, talking, advising and drawing.
    I love my boat but I have told this to John personally, a lot of our decision was how they made my wife and I feel before and during the process. One thing I know I can't count on is that John is a stand up guy and that our Ultra is a helluva boat ..... :umm:

Ultracrazy
    I'm on my 2nd Ultra......loved them both. John and Steve make you feel like family. Plus......the wife let me get a bigger only if it was an Ultra :rollside:

FRENCHIE
    It was incredible for us with the Ultra experience. When we went down to "look" after discussing issues and price with John/Steve via email and phone calls, we decided to buy that day, a little impromptu (thanks Steve). Well, one call to John, on his Saturday afternoon off at home, and he was down at the shop, talking, advising and drawing.
    I love my boat but I have told this to John personally, a lot of our decision was how they made my wife and I feel before and during the process. One thing I know I can't count on is that John is a stand up guy and that our Ultra is a helluva boat ..... :umm:
    no doubt!!!
    :wink:

RiverDave
    Thanx for the 411....sincerely!!!
    Ultra was the original boat we liked and were going to purchase alst year...the 247 with mid cabin!! i was very close and having met john then i would have def bought it!! however i was not so fortunate, and not sold by the salesman we met!!!
    THis time in wanting to go bigger, meeting with john has made this very difficult! First my loyalty and happiness with Shockwave and their product, and second My relationship with Barry and thorough respect for him as a person and salesman!! :notam:
    John is just like Barry, and his product is exceelent and very appealing!!!
    This is going to almost 90% come down to 1.what the deals being put together for me look like on paper, and 2.if they fall into what i have researched and feel i should pay! Perhaps moreso at SHOCKWAVE... as i would be a repeat customer!! This is just honest bottom line from me!! In the end im sure we will be happy with our decision, and finally at peace!!!...thanx Leon
    Well then....
    RD

Sportin' Wood
    Bump for John

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234