Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bull**it in the channel last weekend

monkey rage frank
    I'm tellin ya I don't know what it's coming to? So here it goes. Last weekend all of my friends and Family yea family meaning lots of kids around. o.k. you get the picture. There were some guys smokin weed allday around the kids and carrying on. We let it go and then finally could'nt handle any more so we politly asked them to stop because of the kids and they said F**ck You!!!!!!! So being the polite people we are we let the authorities handle it. Well the great job that Havasu PD did of searching them came up with nothing. (Great search tech. by the way) then the po po leave and these guys now want to fight. Well o.k. not a problem but all they is run there damn mouth :argue:tipical now the po po come back and start yelling at us polite folk and kick all of us out of the channel, leaving "those other guys" smoking there weed and carring on. What the Hell is goin on out there I believe Havasu is truly fouled up people gettin easy time for drinken and killing people and doing drugs right in damn channel and gettin away with it. I just don't know

carbonmarine
    IMHO .... You had might have had every opportunity to relocate after they
    said FU and were hostile. Kids need not be around negitive & bad attaitudes, much less the green wafting... Then the cops show up and find noth'in you had to have known they were going to be cross with you .... It's like TV ( pardon the pun), you dont like the Channel...Turn bro...
    :wink:

Huckleberry
    Which side of the channel were you one, island or city side? The island side is usually more family oriented trhan the city side, but during spring break or holidays weekends all bets are off for the channel being family friendly anymore. Try Steamboat Cove for a more subdue environment.

mirvin
    I know this sucks but....why would you take your family to the channel???
    Anyone else take there kids there??? Just wondering. I don't have kids but if I did I sure wouldn't take em there.....
    mirvin

Bre
    Anyone else take there kids there??? Just wondering. I don't have kids but if I did I sure wouldn't take em there.....
    mirvin
    We take our kids there and to the sandbar. If anything like that were to happen and we were bugged by it..we would just leave. But our kids are younger too so??? My feelings might change later?

OutCole'd
    mirvin
    I take my kids there. I usually try to scope out a safe spot with kids around and avoid the party sections. If it gets too roudy, I pack it up & go for a boat ride.
    Unless it's a holiday weekend, the channel is usually pretty cool.

Ziggy
    mirvin
    I'll stop in there with the daughter but never really stay very long....depending on whats going on and if we have friendly neighbors. Same goes for the Sandbar...plenty of room there to avoid the madness if need be.
    Hey Bre, I just noticed the For Sale in your sig-line..you guys changing rides or just liquidating?

mirvin
    WHat sucks even more is that we've all gotten to the point where we're saying "what did you expect?" That aint right either.
    I like to party, but sometimes I like to relax. If I want to relax I don't go to the party.....
    mirvin

Bre
    We hardly go on holiday weekends.. and if we do... we don't take the kids w/ us. 4th of July we go.. but we stay off the water on Sat day... and just hang out at night for the firework show.

Bre
    I'll stop in there with the daughter but never really stay very long....depending on whats going on and if we have friendly neighbors. Same goes for the Sandbar...plenty of room there to avoid the madness if need be.
    Hey Bre, I just noticed the For Sale in your sig-line..you guys changing rides or just liquidating?
    Just paying stuff off with it. Then Andy will find another boat again... we have his parents boat...our old boat to use when we want.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast