Thread: Nitrous

Taylorman
    Looking for opinions on who makes the most user friendly nitrous kit for someone who has never had a nitrous kit before? Small shot 100-150 max.

UBFJ #454
    Wilson's "ProFlow" System is far Superior to any of the others ... They have just come out with thier own injecters which are pretty much what all of the NHRA ProMods are now using.

Taylorman
    This is a nice kit. A bit pricey though. You said the prostockers are using them, do you mean pro mod? Pro stock cant use nitrous right?
    http://www.wilsonmanifolds.com/shop/media/309100.jpg

UBFJ #454
    My Oops ... ProMods.
    When they started using n2o heavily, they ran the 'Fogger Plates' typically as a third stage (Stages 1 & 2 injectors in the manifold runners, Stage 3 Plates) in their set up ... most still do ..... a 'Few' others are now doing something a 'Little' Different.

Taylorman
    My Oops ... ProMods.
    When they started using n2o heavily, they ran the 'Fogger Plates' typically as a third stage (Stages 1 & 2 injectors in the manifold runners, Stage 3 Plates) in their set up ... most still do ..... a 'Few' others are now doing something a 'Little' Different.
    Is that your boat on their web sight?

UBFJ #454
    The boat on their website front page is not ours ... Whether or not it's elsewhere on their site, I haven't really checked. They do have a picture of our boat on the back page of their catalog and have framed large pictures of both the boat and motor that they use in their booth at various trade shows.
    If your looking for pictures of our boat and the Wilson Manifold/ProFlow setup we're running I think there are some in the gallery section of our website http//:www.BlackBearRacing.com .

PLACECRAFT20
    I dont know whos is the best but, I sure like my Edelbrock system. It came with a nice wiring harness with all the relays etc. Some of the other brands dont have the harness. I have had zero problems with it after two years of use. Thats my two cents.

Taylorman
    I dont know whos is the best but, I sure like my Edelbrock system. It came with a nice wiring harness with all the relays etc. Some of the other brands dont have the harness. I have had zero problems with it after two years of use. Thats my two cents.
    You need to come to Lake Sommerville in June. I want to ride in a boat with nitrous.
    Kevin