Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Traffic Tickets in OC

surfer2001
    Look out everybody, somethings going down. The cops are on a ticket writing rampage.

H20Advantage
    Saw at least 5 CHP Units working the 5 freeway south of the El Toro Y today.

carbonmarine
    I was just in Harbor Court in Newport Beach / Irvine....
    The Judge say's... " California is $30 Billion in debt.... one way the state wishes
    to eleviate its position of it is to tax the cities and also through policing the Hiways (CHP). The cities are paying a lot and thus they too are participating
    in revenue policiing of their surface streets ... "
    The judge warned that all jurisdictions are out there and VERY active. The courts are overwhelmed and as such just cycling people thru....
    So the moral of the story is... Keep voting for those Democrates people as they will spend us all into this position everytime , time & time again ..
    Rick32 :chi:

topless
    Maybe it's because of the freeway shootings lately.

RitcheyRch
    Doing the same in LA County

cdog
    Yep them bastards were in my neighborhood waiting at a stop sign for some one to do CA stop. WTF! CA will take take take untill there's nothing left to take. I can't wait to get the hell out of here. Soon there will be nothin left but asians and mexi's. How the hell will anyone communicate? And who will they tax and ticket to death then?

Havasu_Dreamin
    Yep them bastards were in my neighborhood waiting at a stop sign for some one to do CA stop. WTF!
    Well, it's quite possible, not sure here, that they were there and were going to write a ticket for that because it's ILLEGAL!

beer hunter
    I guess I'll have to slow down a little then. I've only had one ticket in the last 18 years, but I'm still not ready for another one :cry:
    Beer <--- likes to speed ---> Hunter

cdog
    Well, it's quite possible, not sure here, that they were there and were going to write a ticket for that because it's ILLEGAL!
    First off the dick is in a neighborhood hiding out behind a tree so you can't see him from most angles. Not to mention as your coming down the st. you can hardly see him and to avoid hittling him you must go well into the turning lane untill you pass him. I passed him after his first ticket and had to drive into the oncoming traffic lane to pass. Come on, give me a damm break. He's trying to keep us safe right? Meanwhile he's creating a hazard situation by staking out CA stoppers in a 3 way stop in a neighborhood. I don't have anything against cops, infact I know many and respect them and what they do but this guy was being a pecker head. I know that's his job. But go and do it down the street where people are playing nascar driver up serrano at 65 MPH.

Havasu_Dreamin
    First off the dick is in a neighborhood hiding out behind a tree so you can't see him from most angles. Not to mention as your coming down the st. you can hardly see him and to avoid hittling him you must go well into the turning lane untill you pass him. I passed him after his first ticket and had to drive into the oncoming traffic lane to pass. Come on, give me a damm break. He's trying to keep us safe right? Meanwhile he's creating a hazard situation by staking out CA stoppers in a 3 way stop in a neighborhood. I don't have anything against cops, infact I know many and respect them and what they do but this guy was being a pecker head. I know that's his job. But go and do it down the street where people are playing nascar driver up serrano at 65 MPH.
    So, he's a peckerhead for doing his job? :messedup:
    What I don't understand, and I'm not singling you out in this so please don't take it that way, is why people bitch and complain about the police when it directly impacts them, speeding ticket, fix-it ticket etc. However, as soon as they want the police to do their job for their benefit, exra patrols for speeders in their neighborhood, tell the damn teenagers to turn down the loud music, they are all over them if they don't do anything. People can't have it both ways.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast