Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***california Veh. Code Help***

79 HUSTLER
    I need help in finding a link for the following as I just received a ticket and think that I am legal: 10.04.040 PMC I did a search on google and it showed for the state of Washington as a DUI. My ticket was written in California for a Commercial vehicle over 10,000lbs in residence zone. Can someone find me the code on this as I am not having much luck...
    Thanks KELLY

79 HUSTLER
    http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/.html/veh_..._contents.html
    Went there but how would I decifer this. 10.-as the division?/04. as the chapter?/ 040 as the article??? If so this is not right... Thanks for any help..

Southwest47
    I need help in finding a link for the following as I just received a ticket and think that I am legal: 10.04.040 PMC I did a search on google and it showed for the state of Washington as a DUI. My ticket was written in California for a Commercial vehicle over 10,000lbs in residence zone. Can someone find me the code on this as I am not having much luck...
    Thanks KELLY
    10.04.040 is not a California Vehicle Code. It looks like you were cited for a city municipal code. PMC probably stands for Palmdale Municipal Code. Try going to the City of Palmdale website, cities often have links to their municipal codes.

79 HUSTLER
    10.04.040 is not a California Vehicle Code. It looks like you were cited for a city municipal code. PMC probably stands for Palmdale Municipal Code. Try going to the City of Palmdale website, cities often have links to their municipal codes.
    OK that makes sense than. She (the biitch parking lady) told me to go to the Ca. Veh. Code. to look it up. I'll see what I can find searching on there site. Thanks for the help... KELLY

Southwest47
    Here you go...I was bored
    http://www.cityofpalmdale.org/depart...RK_PENALTY.pdf
    Looks like it's gona cost you about $255!!

Kilrtoy
    What did you have parked on the city street and that is not a CVC section
    but a muni code

79 HUSTLER
    Here you go...I was bored
    http://www.cityofpalmdale.org/depart...RK_PENALTY.pdf
    Looks like it's gona cost you about $255!!
    Thanks that is what I was looking for. I am trying to find out if it is 10,000#s for the weight of the veh. or the gross weight. The biitch told me that is was the gvwr which is 26000#s. If it is just the vehicle weight then I should be under 10,000#s and should be able to fight this and keep the vehicle parked at my house.
    As for the $255 that is just a quarter of the fees I got today. The biitch was on a rampage and wrote me up for everything. Including having my trailer unhooked infront of my house to load the quads in the truck, no plates/reg on the brand new truck, unable to see the plates/reg on the trailer and so on.
    Thanks for the help, this will work great when I go in there tommorow to talk to them.
    KELLY

79 HUSTLER
    What did you have parked on the city street and that is not a CVC section
    but a muni code
    I just picked up my F-650 and the neighbors were not very happy. I think I am legal but will be going to the scales tomorrow to double check. If not I got a bitchen F-650 for sale.....

Kilrtoy
    I just picked up my F-650 and the neighbors were not very happy. I think I am legal but will be going to the scales tomorrow to double check. If not I got a bitchen F-650 for sale.....
    Look on your registration.. That will give you the UNLADEN weight. That will answer all of your questions....and you will know right now

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast