I get off work today and tear into my jeep in the drive to replace the lifters that I got to last weekend so tonight I planned on puttin everything back together so I wouldn't have to do it tomarow!! well to start things off I try to get my wife who sat on her ass all day long today to go get me the head gasket and she refuses :argue: then I get her to go and get the damn thing and then due to the arguement about going in the first place I forgot to tell her to get the intake/exaust gasket :220v: then I can't find my good gasket scraper any where or my fricken shop vac to vacume out the cylinders so I find my shop vac 2 hours later and my junk scraper and proceed to scrape the remenance of the old head gasket off the top of the engine block and vacume out the cylinders then I scrape off the gasket from the head. While doing that I realize I forgot to soak the new lifters in oil overnight and I for got the intake exaust gasket so I drop the lifters in the jug of oil to soak over night and call the parts store and they were all closing as I called them. What a night!! Just as well though Tommarow I will clean the head up and paint it to match the ext. of the jeep (red) and pollish the cast aluminum Valvecover! Ought to look good as the block is black! But that is how my day is going!!! :cry: :cry: