Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kim Hanson "WTF did he just say" thread

This is a thread on which everyone can copy and paste Kim Hanson posts that make absolutely no sense.
    I'll start,
    "As far as stumped, I still seem to be replying to your nothings and you are stumped...get off that v-drive guy now, he will be riced soon..........( . )( . )........Just for you thats when you get a midget and need some release of that little bit of pent up anger......piss-ant! Ringleys is looking for a clown, make some extra bucks RiceBoy!
    Guru, you got something better than this spit on the wall, RiceBoy? "
    Ok drunkenstien, wtf did you just say here?
    How about this doosey!
    "When they make fun RiceBoys with web sites, don't think so Tweety...........( . )( . )...........Don't you have some one to go fart on ( those tail pipes )........"
    Just to remind everyone in here that this same guy has reproduced. Lord help us all

dmontzsta
    Awesome thread, this sucker is going to come in handy.
    I would like to add this to it...although, this one is not nearly as bad as the others.
    You switch thing around to your gay thinking RiceBoy and it costs me around $4,000 for a weekend at BBSP and with not working because its called breakup here( to ****ing wet to work ) i just can't wing it! I would rather have the only V8 at this event and it sucked that thing turned out this way it did, but if you haven't been to one...Shut that cock holster up and put some 5" exhaust on white pos, maybe it will sink for ya...... ........( . )( . )..........
    yet another...
    Get the **** out of my face RiceBoy, go **** with your turds......( . )( . )............
    and another...We can understand this, but why the **** would he say that? GAY PRIDE? or does he want to be a women that bad?
    I was told that jets are for girls, Im getting one...........( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
    So when are you 2 tying the knot, match made in heaven if you ask me........( . )( . )...........

Here is top shelf post!!
    "I said you were a knuckle dragger ( Monkey ) Terizan has that gay boat site and he will feeg you the bannana Slow enough for your slow Rice Ass?..........( . )( . )............"

dmontzsta
    Im getting bored so it might be beer time soon, man those RiceBoys are slow fart jumpers.................( . )( . ).............
    You couldn't hammer on a squaw in the gutter if she asked you too, retard RiceBoy.................( . )( . )...............
    I don't need help with this shit, looks like you have a follower with Tony eh!..........( . )( . )...........Don't fall for pick up the donut thing, okay fall for it!
    Shit, that looks like me if I fried off my hair in my POS V-Drive..........( . )( . ).........
    I just can't find a retard that want a V-Drive up here, they call them crates, good for nothing piece's of shit that sit on the trailer allday instead of the water where boats are intended to be! Her name is Marcy and she thinks car boats are useless and good awfull ugly thing..............( . )( . ).........
    Do you have a brother or something in Canada, I have a red turd for them..........( . )( . ).............
    3 of you weird V-Drive guys just keep using that drinking thing, ****ing grow up! I have what I have and its cool in my books, made a magazine and they asked for pictures from me....So i speak the truth, way better than lying about it...........( . )( . )............
    Fix those knuckles and we will talk about it...................( . )( . )......Terizan has a bannana for you........Biatch.............

BILLY.B
    Im getting bored so it might be beer time soon, man those RiceBoys are slow fart jumpers.................( . )( . ).............
    You couldn't hammer on a squaw in the gutter if she asked you too, retard RiceBoy.................( . )( . )...............
    I don't need help with this shit, looks like you have a follower with Tony eh!..........( . )( . )...........Don't fall for pick up the donut thing, okay fall for it!
    Shit, that looks like me if I fried off my hair in my POS V-Drive..........( . )( . ).........
    I just can't find a retard that want a V-Drive up here, they call them crates, good for nothing piece's of shit that sit on the trailer allday instead of the water where boats are intended to be! Her name is Marcy and she thinks car boats are useless and good awfull ugly thing..............( . )( . ).........
    Do you have a brother or something in Canada, I have a red turd for them..........( . )( . ).............
    3 of you weird V-Drive guys just keep using that drinking thing, ****ing grow up! I have what I have and its cool in my books, made a magazine and they asked for pictures from me....So i speak the truth, way better than lying about it...........( . )( . )............
    Fix those knuckles and we will talk about it...................( . )( . )......Terizan has a bannana for you........Biatch............. I'm wore out just reading some of this $hit. I gotta think that my computer would crash if you put up all of Kimmy's no spelling / no making sense post. :hammer2: :wink:

dmontzsta
    I'm wore out just reading some of this $hit. I gotta think that my computer would crash if you put up all of Kimmy's no spelling / no making sense post. :hammer2: :wink:
    All of his stuff would definately overload your computer and your brain. I try not to let his stuff get into my head, cause I might start talking like him.
    Check out this...
    Kim Hanson]Is that all you got, I went and looked up Ricers today...Guess what, they say you have no balls....big tail pipe....your dick looks like a sticker and you all wear scarfs on your heads!

lucky
    a new rule in kims defence - you can only post ones that say rice boy in them

Larry Nebb
    Picking on this Kim Hanson guy is like picking on the kid in school that wore the leg brace.
    But I have to say that there is already some rich stuff in here Carry on :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
    Picking on this Kim Hanson guy is like picking on the kid in school that wore the leg brace.
    But I have to say that there is already some rich stuff in here Carry on :hammerhea
    Didn't you know that picking on kids in school makes them growup to buy Grandpa cars put big tail pipes, stickers, wings and body kits and think they are the fastest thing on the planet :hammerhea .........( . )( . )..........

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast