Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sucks not to be in LHC

No Regrets
    Am I the only loser not at the Lake? Im so pathetic , I finally pulled myself off the marina web cam. Drunk girls on pontoon mixing vodka w/ funny red juice was just too much.
    2 more weeks and Im not sure Im gonna make it :cry:

Debbolas
    I feel your pain, our first river trip isn't until June (*maybe May)
    If your boat is on your property you can go sit in it, crank up the tunes, and drink a beer. For better effect, have your wife hold the blow dryer in your face and have your kids spray you with the hose every now and then

No Regrets
    I wish, my boat is sitting right next to my place @ the Islander while all my friends walk over late at night and piss on the tires while telling my on their cell phones how nice it is Havi right now.

Debbolas
    awww, that sucks.........you should mount a hidden boat cam, just to freak them out....

Procraftkev
    Wish I was there too,Just a few more weeks to go

locogringo
    poor boy Brian. I can order a binkie and bottle for you if you want. What was your address again?
    Two weeks is when we will be out there also I believe. and, the week after also.

welk2party
    I have had to cancel 3 trips already...jonesin' to go!

cola
    It's not that nice out here today. Only in the mid 90's and wind was blowing about 5 to 7 mph all day. Tha Goose & cranberry was cold and so is the water. Couple more weeks and the water should be perfect. :wink:
    Late, Mike

OutCole'd
    I wish, my boat is sitting right next to my place @ the Islander while all my friends walk over late at night and piss on the tires while telling my on their cell phones how nice it is Havi right now.
    What spot are you in now & whats your #? I could add to that next weekend.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    You really are turning into a thread head! :2purples:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast