Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Somebody needs to do a "Revenge Rescue"

Moneypitt
    Money also makes it so if you vertical walk very far, you run into a wall in your house...........look up and see a roof.........look down and see a floor.....MP

GofastRacer
    Money also makes it so if you vertical walk very far, you run into a wall in your house...........look up and see a roof.........look down and see a floor.....MP
    I'll take the $$$$$$$$$$...

wsuwrhr
    Laughs.
    I love it when people tell me money isn't everything.
    Sure pal, and where is the cardboard box you live in?
    Brian

\
    Unfortunately the latter!!! :cry: :cry:
    Dave --If someone gave you this boat, considering fiberglass only-what would be your best guess, cost wise, to bring this boat up to snuff. I'm curious as to the reality of restoring these old boats for the sake of it or restoring them thinking serious horsepower and letin it have it. Thanks ....Steve

Cole Man II
    The person to ask would be Morg. He just finnished a ground up build of an old Revenge.
    Cole man.

The person to ask would be Morg. He just finnished a ground up build of an old Revenge.
    Cole man.
    Yes I kept up with that resto--Came out beautiful. Hats off to Morg. I think he did alot himself. I was curious how much it would cost to bring this boat back---looks as though it's hurtin. I know alot of guys think they're getting a great deal and then add up the receipts--outa sight. I know --exprienced it in old cars. Any input Morg?...Thanks Cole Man....Steve

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Yes I kept up with that resto--Came out beautiful. Hats off to Morg. I think he did alot himself. I was curious how much it would cost to bring this boat back---looks as though it's hurtin. I know alot of guys think they're getting a great deal and then add up the receipts--outa sight. I know --exprienced it in old cars. Any input Morg?...Thanks Cole Man....Steve
    Steve, I think thats going to depend a lot on what kind of resto you're talking (how detailed) and how much of your own time and work you can factor in and what your initial purchase price was.
    My B boat will be near 40g when its done and I know of someone else on these boards that's 20g's higher than me (also a B boat). :messedup:

dossangers
    my guess if it needed everything inside floors ,stringers,battens low side of 6k! But isnt restoring it half the FUN! :rollside: :rollside:

my guess if it needed everything inside floors ,stringers,battens low side of 6k! But isnt restoring it half the FUN! :rollside: :rollside:
    Thanks for the input Wayne. Thought about the same--maybe a little more for an all out beef up. AND...... You're right----nothing like bringing an ole boat such as this back to life.......Steve

Steve, I think thats going to depend a lot on what kind of resto you're talking (how detailed) and how much of your own time and work you can factor in and what your initial purchase price was.
    My B boat will be near 40g when its done and I know of someone else on these boards that's 20g's higher than me (also a B boat). :messedup:
    Thanks Jerry. From what I saw of your boat it will be full tilt. I've been trying to justify paying too much for a good one or building one from a new hull. Using the numbers you and Wayne have given me is a good start. -- Steve

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast