Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This car is bad ass...

ROZ
    http://www2.us.porsche.com/english/u...nment_foto.jpg
    I was leaving LaJolla when one of these crept up behind me on the 52east.. I moved into the slower lane, he downshifted, and he was GONE. Within a few seconds all I saw was a spec of grey in the distance... On the downshift and accleration, the car's motor resonated like an Indy car through my 4Runner...
    The car is SICK!

riverbound
    If I would have known it was you, I would have at least waved :wink:

GHTRIM
    http://www2.us.porsche.com/english/u...nment_foto.jpg
    I was leaving LaJolla when one of these crept up behind me on the 52east.. I moved into the slower lane, he downshifted, and he was GONE. Within a few seconds all I saw was a spec of grey in the distance... On the downshift and accleration, the car's motor resonated like an Indy car through my 4Runner...
    The car is SICK!
    What kind is it and it can't be that good I don't see a hitch for the boat.

riverbound
    What kind is it and it can't be that good I don't see a hitch for the boat.
    Porsche, Carerra GT.

ROZ
    If I would have known it was you, I would have at least waved :wink:
    You always carry a shopping cart on the rear hatch? Just like you to dress down a $400K car...

PlyaPlya22
    That is one sick azz ride!!

riverbound
    You always carry a shopping cart on the rear hatch? Just like you to dress down a $400K car...
    I was just on my way down to get the stickers installed so I could go really fast.

Jrocket
    A friend of mines Dad is looking to get one,I'll let you know what the ride is like after he gets it.Maybe even get to drive it!

PHX ATC
    I suppose you downshifted and tried to catch him, at least?
    Who are you kidding, your truck sounds like a Nascar Beast, Indy car, pssssssssssshawt.

SBullet
    That is a sweet ride!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast