Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martinez 4-22 thru 4-24

TBONE1904
    Who is gonna be there? I cant wait....I was at San V friday and tried to convince myself I was at the river. It didnt work, but atleast we had some hot chiks and plenty of drinks!!! I think Avenger will be there, but who else is in?

tamalewagon
    Looks like the wifey, kids and I will be there on Thursday through Sat. Yeeha.

AvengerBabe
    Yep. We're in. Just got back from the river today and will be headed back out on Friday.... Life is good!! :rollside:

AvengerBabe
    Bump.

tamalewagon
    Looks like I'm out for this weekend guys. Kids/wife and I are all sick still. Pushing it back to next weekend. One of these friggin' weekends we'll make it out there. Sorry to miss your b-day AB. If you're out the following weekend, we'll make sure you're taken care of.

AvengerBabe
    Looks like I'm out for this weekend guys. Kids/wife and I are all sick still. Pushing it back to next weekend. One of these friggin' weekends we'll make it out there. Sorry to miss your b-day AB. If you're out the following weekend, we'll make sure you're taken care of.
    Bummer we wont see you out there!! Next weekend I'll be in Hawaii, so I guess I'll miss you guys out there again! I'm sure everyone will get on the right schedule in May~~ no worries, everyone will be able to party together soon! the season is still early!

TBONE1904
    AB have you checked the weather? I wonder how its suppose to be.

tamalewagon
    AB have you checked the weather? I wonder how its suppose to be.
    Absolutely friggin' beautiful. Tomorrow is supposed to be around 90. Friday 92ish and then Saturday will start to cool down to around 85. Have a great time Tbone. Wish I could be there too.

TBONE1904
    Absolutely friggin' beautiful. Tomorrow is supposed to be around 90. Friday 92ish and then Saturday will start to cool down to around 85. Have a great time Tbone. Wish I could be there too.
    I will try!!! I am sure we will meet up sooner or later

tamalewagon
    I will try!!! I am sure we will meet up sooner or later
    That's a "Rog". I'm trying to convince the wife to change weekends in May when the Brady boys are having their birthdays out at Martinez. Have a great trip and post some great pix when you get back. Later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast