Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elsionore was kickin' Sunday

Hot Rod Hallett
    I headed to Elsinore last sunday to do some testing and arrived about 8:00. Ran til 11:00 and when i went to put boat on trlr Elsinore West was flooded with people. Saw a bunch of old school V-drive and 18-19 foot squirt guns. Very cool. Ran into Hustler with his new blown toy and Old Lavey with his new Eliminator V-drive and hung out in the parking lot just checking out boats. Was anybody esle out there? It was definitely a sign that the boating season is here.

Daytona100
    I was there. Elsinore never looked so good . Plenty of water depth gauge was reading 20 30 feet. The coors lite cove looked completely different too. Say what you want about elsinore but its actually pretty cool. Good amount of boats and I didnt see anybody get hasseled or sound checked at the marina.

77charger
    Was a great couple of hours for me there too.Weather was great was a bit busy but fun still.I got some good launch ramp comedy where i luanched(i dont know the specific name but it is by the cove on the south east part of lake maybe the city ramp??)The lake patrol uses it too.

Raskal
    yah the weather was pretty nice and the cove is pretty fun to just hang out on a sunday .beats lawn work .
    hot hallet your boat looks good really like the red .

dmontzsta
    My dad was out there in his cruiser yesterday, he said it was awesome...I was at home putting in work on the flattie, I will be roaming around Elsinore soon enough. I was out there two weeks ago and the cove is AWESOME now.

Ntwotrance
    Was there with Shadetree, dmontzsta turned his damn phone off so he was a no show... :skull: a lot of people out there, late afternoon took a crap though on the water, was like being on the damn ocean.... :220v:

dmontzsta
    Was there with Shadetree, dmontzsta turned his damn phone off so he was a no show... :skull: a lot of people out there, late afternoon took a crap though on the water, was like being on the damn ocean.... :220v:
    hey now, I tried calling your phone 3x and I gave notice that I would not be showing up...so...
    :yuk:
    Soon though, soon...I might be going very far with the boat in such a close time for summer...we will see.
    My dad said he had a blast though.

LAFD
    I Was Out There With Hustler. I Was In A 20 Southwind Jet. Tan With Some Blue Lines. Choppy As A Motha. Even Worse When We Left.

Raskal
    i think i saw you out there following the yellow boat ?

Hot Rod Hallett
    Good times-my boat ran awesome and I am now totally jonesin' for the river. Lets get a trip brewing everybody. Hustler-how did your boat run? I want details dammit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast