Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In Your Humble Opinion's

mororless
    My first boat is not yet in the mold yet. Hopefully this week. But because of money issues I only ordered the 5.0L carbureted motor. I have been told that is P***y motor.If I cancel my cable I will be able to upgrade 1 to either the 5.0L MPI or the 5.7L carbureted Motor. Which one do you guys thing would be better? Thanks for your help. Got to get ready for work. IÂ’ll check in a work during the day( I hope)

racecar.hotshoe
    How much is your new boat?

SDLifesaver
    If you have to cancel your cable to do a motor upgrade are you going to be able to put fuel in it? Insurance? All the crap you have to buy to be legal on the water? Fire extinguisher, life vests for all persons aboard, oar, throwable cushion, sound device, ect. Might want to make this purchase when finances are a little better. No disrespect but a boat can be a HUGE financial burdon. Good luck, and buy the biggest motor you can afford because going slow SUCKS. You will hate yourself later if you don't do it right now. Take it from someone who hates themself.

riverbound
    what kind of boat did you get ??? Size ???
    That motor woudl be fine a skiboat or somehtiung small. But if you are buying a larger boat and then you are skimping on the motor to keep your self in a "big" boat you will be sorry.

UnionJack
    RB... No more Al's for you?

riverbound
    RB... No more Al's for you?
    No, Had to find a job that gave me weekends off. Retail was really getting in the way of River time.
    I keep meaining to stop by the salon and say Hi, But I have been very busy lately.

UnionJack
    we are getting busier everyday... who should I talk to down there to take care of some thing?

riverbound
    Darren is still there. He will get you setup.
    Btw= I need the name and numbers painted on my new boat. DOnt you have a hookup ??

Burley1
    No such thing as too fast, and I have to ask "aren't you cutting it a bit close, having to cancel cable or whatever" Just a thought
    But I would get the biggest thing I could buy

Dave C
    get the biggest you can afford! screw it, spend some money you don't have either.
    you never hear any of us say that got too much power, (except the insurance co. of course.)
    cable sucks anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast