Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battery Box, Nice Piece, Nice Price

Rev. Williams
    Give me a call when you want those Optima boxes.
    RD
    LOL
    Soon, real soon.....

mirvin
    Dang Dave...that's alot of words there.....Can someone summarize that for me??? :hammerhea
    mirvin :wink:

Tom Brown
    I'm waiting for battery boxes that have hydraulically actuated top plates because I want to have more pride of ownership than the chumps who bought static boxes.

RiverDave
    Dang Dave...that's alot of words there.....Can someone summarize that for me??? :hammerhea
    mirvin :wink:
    Summed up.. www.waxapples.com
    RD

RiverDave
    I'm waiting for battery boxes that have hydraulically actuated top plates because I want to have more pride of ownership than the chumps who bought static boxes.
    And if you weren't a Canatard I'd be more then happy to help you out with that.
    RD

mirvin
    Summed up.. www.waxapples.com
    RD
    WHat are you trying to say?? I know...too many words there too
    :220v:
    mirvin- less talkin' more rockin' :crossx:

Magic34
    A smart man once told me when it comes to the nature of a service orientated business there is by definition a triangle. That triangle is invariably made up of these 3 components.
    Quality
    Lead Time
    Price
    As a consumer you only get to pick 2 of the triangle. Which ever of the two are the most important to you will most likely determine from who and what you buy. If the price is cheap and it's available to you right now on a consistent basis, then by definition it can't be quality.. If it's quality and available to you on a consistent basis, then by definition it's not going to be cheap, and if it's quality and cheap then it's not going to be available to you on a consistent basis (I.E. Your going to be waiting until the biz has a slow period for them to fill your order).
    RD
    OK Dave,
    My degree is in economics from ASU, and you just explained supply and demand better than any of the professors that I had in college.
    The only thing you missed is that if you did reach the equilibrium point on the supply/demand curve, that is the only way you could have all 3.
    Just think thousands could have been saved, if I just would have attended ***boat everyday.
    Dr. Riverdave (just don't get too big of a head) :smile:

Dana Marine Products
    Lets not forget that plastic tray style battery boxes break fairly easy. Makes good sense to build a 60-100K boat and use plastic battery boxes. Then when one breaks and you have a floating battery in your engine compartment you'll be able to buy another plastic one pretty cheap.

wsuwrhr
    A smart man once told me when it comes to the nature of a service orientated business there is by definition a triangle. That triangle is invariably made up of these 3 components.
    Quality
    Lead Time
    Price
    As a consumer you only get to pick 2 of the triangle. Which ever of the two are the most important to you will most likely determine from who and what you buy. If the price is cheap and it's available to you right now on a consistent basis, then by definition it can't be quality.. If it's quality and available to you on a consistent basis, then by definition it's not going to be cheap, and if it's quality and cheap then it's not going to be available to you on a consistent basis (I.E. Your going to be waiting until the biz has a slow period for them to fill your order).
    RD
    One of my creedos
    See sig.
    I need to go wax my car.
    Brian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123