Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn:Texas ***boaters.... Prayers needed.

cookieman
    Texas ***boaters that was at the bikini shoot. I just got off the phone with Travis " Slowboat1" from the NTJBC. It seems that Mike " Brazosjettin" that was at the photo shoot this past weekend needs our prayers. This was the group of guys that was camping at the top of the hill. It seems his son which was at the event with usthis weekend was cleaning his gun &was shot in the head. I don't know his condition at this time or any details as to how it happened. If you guys can take a minute for a prayer for Mike, and his family.

1slowboat
    Thanks for the prayers in advance, Cookieman or I will keep you informed of his condition.Mike's sons name is Jason Campbell. any and all prayers welcomed.....This is a sobering event for us and please pray for his recovery......
    Thanks again Travis,aka 1 slowboat

Shark In The Pond
    So sorry to hear this , thought and prayers goes out to the family.

jdf
    sorry to hear this ...if i can do something for you let me know

1slowboat
    he going into surgery right now to remove the bullet....I do know it came from a .38 cal. pistol....he isn't talking yet but is moving his right side a little. thats all i know for now

1slowboat
    here is a pic of mike's boat for all those that meet him will know who he is
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...s_2005_046.jpg

esabataj
    Our hearts, thoughts, and prayers go out to this young man and his family.May God be with them and comfort them during this difficult time. Please keep us posted on his condition and let us know if there is anything they might need.
    Richard and Debra Wallesch

oldbuck40
    Thoughts and prayers sent your way Mike.

deltarat
    Im not from Texas but I do have 11 year old son that has his own guns. I am so sorry to here about this, and just wanted you to know that people in California care and are praying for your family.

borderlinecrazy
    The entire Liquid Hot Rods boat shop crew sends their prayers for this young man and his family. Life is hard,and cruel,....I don't understand it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast