Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Hootersleds

pixilatedpussy
    Good luck tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! See ya on the water Drew baby, all better!!
    we will be thinking of you!

Artv
    Drew, you’re in our prayers buddy. J I’ll call in the afternoon to make sure everything went okay with little man.

Artv
    Jason, how is Drew doing?

HOOTER SLED-
    I didn't even see this post. Thanks so much guys. DRew is doing just fine. That little booger is a trooper. He's one tough mofo. He's ready to go home. Probably in the hospital until Thursday maybe Friday. Surgery went really well. Doc was really pleased. Michelle loves her chair to sleep in. I'm headed up there pretty soon. Thanks again for the thought guys.

HOOTER SLED-
    Jason, how is Drew doing?
    Art dog, sorry I didn't get back to ya bro. I got your message though. Couldn't get calls in the hospital. I was beat last night. Slept MAYBE 2 hours. Then we had to get up like at 3:30, get ready, and be at the hospital by 5am. I was delirious from lack of sleep last night. :frown: :frown:

barbigrl
    I didn't even see this post. Thanks so much guys. DRew is doing just fine. That little booger is a trooper. He's one tough mofo. He's ready to go home. Probably in the hospital until Thursday maybe Friday. Surgery went really well. Doc was really pleased. Michelle loves her chair to sleep in. I'm headed up there pretty soon. Thanks again for the thought guys.
    I am glad Drew came through the surgery!! Give him a hug from auntie Barbie!! :wink:

JackieV
    That's really great to hear! I won't bother Me-shell cause I know she is busy and is probably at the hospital anyways. But I will call later when I hear from YOU that she is at home. (Hint Hint) :wink:
    Hope all is well! Luv you guys! Smooches!

HOOTER SLED-
    Thanks barbi!!!!!! HUgs from ya always appreciated. :wink: :wink:
    Jackie, Saturday or Sunday may be good to call. We'll probably be taking it easy the next week or two. Things have been kinda chaotic with this and the house hunting and all. We're gonna have to let off some steam here coming up in May. :devil: :devil:

barbigrl
    . We're gonna have to let off some steam here coming up in May. :devil: :devil:
    I hope I am there to see that!!! :devil:

bunny 166
    Glad to hear all is well, Jay. Gimmee a call if you need anything!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast