Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Sommerville In June

oldbuck40
    well ITS ALIVE!!! engine is up and running, have to install new throttle cable and hot foot, give her a bath,and change the oil,grease the pump and bearing buddies and i will be ready to roll south!!!
    Greaser my plans are to leave here about 8 or 9am and should roll into Caldwell around 11,11:30 give or take! i'll stop in town and give you a ring.

Greaser
    well ITS ALIVE!!! engine is up and running, have to install new throttle cable and hot foot, give her a bath,and change the oil,grease the pump and bearing buddies and i will be ready to roll south!!!
    Greaser my plans are to leave here about 8 or 9am and should roll into Caldwell around 11,11:30 give or take! i'll stop in town and give you a ring.
    Sounds good.

Taylorman
    Greg, hows it running? 6 days. I can't wait.

oldbuck40
    Greg, hows it running? 6 days. I can't wait.ran quite well on saturday for the short amount of time i had it on the water,,, had a water leak around the pump houseing that was getting pretty bad so we pulled her out. going to be a crazy short week trying to get it all together but im sure ready to get down there and relax!!!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I know I am looking forward to it. I am gonna pull the boat out of storage on Friday and blow the dust off it and maybe even wax it. Then we will eagerly await the crazy cajuns to head out early Saturday morning. If all works out as planned.....Texasjet should wake up to the beautiful sound of big blocks running in tandem :coffeycup
    Sounds like it is going to be HOT! all you guys with dark interiors bring lots of towels
    Omega

Greaser
    going to be a crazy short week trying to get it all together but im sure ready to get down there and relax!!!
    Talk about down to the wire........ I am not getting my motor back from the machine shop till Thursday afternoon :frown: I belive its gonna be an all nighter thursday night, with a lot of test and tuning on the lake Friday. Although, I will get a jump on yall, we are taking the camper out there after work on wednesday. So that will be one less thing to worry about. Lookin forward to meeting up with all yall

oldbuck40
    Talk about down to the wire........ I am not getting my motor back from the machine shop till Thursday afternoon :frown: I belive its gonna be an all nighter thursday night, with a lot of test and tuning on the lake Friday. Although, I will get a jump on yall, we are taking the camper out there after work on wednesday. So that will be one less thing to worry about. Lookin forward to meeting up with all yall hope ya get it together,if ya still need some help friday evening,i'll be glad to lend a hand!!!

esabataj
    Talk about down to the wire........ I am not getting my motor back from the machine shop till Thursday afternoon :frown: I belive its gonna be an all nighter thursday night, with a lot of test and tuning on the lake Friday. Although, I will get a jump on yall, we are taking the camper out there after work on wednesday. So that will be one less thing to worry about. Lookin forward to meeting up with all yall
    Greaser
    You are cutting it as close as me
    Looks like I won't be the only one doing alot of test and tune on Friday.
    Looking forward to meeting up with you all too.
    Better get to work Oldbuck, The clocks ticking. I may still try to come in Thursday night, but won't knoww till tonight.

Taylorman
    Is the motor going to be assembled or will you have to do it?

Devilman
    Keepin my fingers crossed fer you guys... :supp: Seems I've developed some sort of electrical problem . Still planning on being there Saturday though barring anything major. Taylorman, you ever figure out that rooster situation or saving that for Sommerville?