Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **spam** 98 jeep wrangler for sale

Chris Winn
    my family has a jeep that we are trying to sell, so i figured i would throw it out here and see if someone might be interested in it, i do have to say that i just brought it back from our ranch yesterday and i DO NOT have pictures of it yet, but i will take some tonight and have them up tomarrow if people wish to see it.
    i will list a description of the jeep below:
    98 jeep wrangler
    30000 miles (est, we have put les than 500 on it in the last 3 years we have had it)
    4 cyl, 5 speed manual 4x4 with high and low range
    black paint with charcol soft top, in good shape (a few small scratches, i will try to buff them out)
    grey seats with folding back seat (have water tight seat covers on them to keep them nice)
    alpine detachable face CD with factory sound bar (stereo really is preety decent)
    has a very nice (read expensive) folding tow bar with quick disconnects for use behind a motorhome or tow vehicle.
    has procomp 15x8 rims (589 pattern, M/t knockoffs) with procomp A/T tire (less than about 1000 miles on them) in 31" size
    i am going to ask about $8000.00 OBO if anyone is interested in this please PM me, i will make a good deal to someone hereon ***boat.
    thanks
    Chris

Tremor Therapy
    Pictures? Remember the kittens!

Chris Winn
    Pictures? Remember the kittens!
    hey- i said up front that i do not have the pictures yet!
    that being said i will take some and have them up soon if there is interest, but i would like to get it out there for sale so that get it sold ASAP.

Outnumbered
    my family has a jeep that we are trying to sell, so i figured i would throw it out here and see if someone might be interested in it, i do have to say that i just brought it back from our ranch yesterday and i DO NOT have pictures of it yet, but i will take some tonight and have them up tomarrow if people wish to see it.
    i will list a description of the jeep below:
    98 jeep wrangler
    30000 miles (est, we have put les than 500 on it in the last 3 years we have had it)
    4 cyl, 5 speed manual 4x4 with high and low range
    black paint with charcol soft top, in good shape (a few small scratches, i will try to buff them out)
    grey seats with folding back seat (have water tight seat covers on them to keep them nice)
    alpine detachable face CD with factory sound bar (stereo really is preety decent)
    has a very nice (read expensive) folding tow bar with quick disconnects for use behind a motorhome or tow vehicle.
    has procomp 15x8 rims (589 pattern, M/t knockoffs) with procomp A/T tire (less than about 1000 miles on them) in 31" size
    i am going to ask about $8000.00 OBO if anyone is interested in this please PM me, i will make a good deal to someone hereon ***boat.
    thanks
    Chris
    That's a killer deal. Someone better jump on this.

Chris Winn
    it really is a nice jeep, i would love to keep it, but the wife doesn't want any more cars!
    it was used around our ranch, and has been really reliable, i will dig up some pics taken with my 49 willys cj2

bohica
    Where are you located? Been thinking about picking up a Jeep to tow behind the moho. Don't know if I could handle driving a 4 cylinder around, but if the price is right, you never know.

abraman1326
    Sounds like a good deal. Let me know when you get some pics up, the little lady has been wanting one of those for years now, and yours sounds like a good deal. Where are you located?
    BRA

Chris Winn
    hello all,
    i'm located in Orange- Villa Park area (right off the 55 at Nohl Ranch)
    if anyone is interested pm for more details and my adress.
    i have someone coming out on Sunday to look at it, i will get pictures up soon, but probably not untill friday or so (i will try sooner)
    it is a good 98 (tj wrangler- the coil spring not leaf spring type) black with grey interior, not a stripped model either, it has carpet factory sound bar (speakers over head in roll bar) and cloth seats.
    plus it does have the folding and removable tow bar for use behind a motorhome if needed
    PM me if you wish to see it, i will give directions to come over this weekend

HOSS
    Ah bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the 4 cyl. is the base model. It has no AC. Those Jeeps from 00 on up go for that. If you have a dealers liscense you can get them for 6. Where`s the good deal? Must be that Alpine or the rims.
    Sorry bro, but the deal is the deal.

Chris Winn
    Ah bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the 4 cyl. is the base model. It has no AC. Those Jeeps from 00 on up go for that. If you have a dealers liscense you can get them for 6. Where`s the good deal? Must be that Alpine or the rims.
    Sorry bro, but the deal is the deal.
    hey hoss,
    go get a dealers license then, shit look up the truck-trader or ebay and see what people are paying, a 6 cyl wrangler costs much more $2.5k at least (i have owned at least 7 jeeps). i did my homework on this, if you can offer a better deal than have at it. show some proof of a jeep built this year for that price with 30k miles on it, not some ragged out 100k miler that will cost money to keep up at manitain, there is a difference.
    this jeep is still the current TJ model with coil springs instead of leaf springs (much better ride), the base model has no carpeting and the back seat is an option as well as vinel (sp) seats, mine has full carpet grey cloth seats and fold and tumble rear seat. again show me one with the same options for cheaper that is in the same mileage range with the options
    oh, and A/C in a Wrangler- still an option, this has power brakes and steering but A/C is still and option, just like a hard top!
    this thing is a great deal, if i am wrong please show me?
    if we all had dealers licenes then things might be different.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast