Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fonda spitter

olbiezer
    i dont think any of us era vets will ever forget hanoi jane and what she did.......hopefully she will pay for it someday. she knows what she did and so do we. usn 69-73

fat rat
    can of chew.......$ 2.50
    signed book by hanoi jane......$ 28.95
    look on hanoi jane's face with chew spit on it.........priceless
    usn 69 to 73
    .........I love it! USAF/Retired

1978 Rogers
    I can't believe how much attention this movie is getting with lopez. I don't like either woman and the movie looks stupid.

Forkin' Crazy
    A big Thank You goes out to you Vets!!!
    You don't get told that enough!!!
    I was about 10 years young to be intimately involved, but I agree, she is a traitor, commi bitch. She should have been tried as such! Tobacco was too good for the gutless slut, muratic acid maybe.... or fire (that's too funny, Brad!).
    Unbelievable the nerve she has.... no class, no humility. This is a last attempt at redemption, and she will fail. She can't get back our respect.

wanna B V
    When I saw that p.o.s. on the news with her vc buddies, I thought isnt that considered treason? Lately shes been on the talk show circuit pushing her movie-and Im thinking "a traitor to my country making movies?" Some people think she should be forgiven. NEVER!! Once a traitor always a traitor. Hope she chokes on her sushi poodle dinner!!f.a.

V-MAX4 POWER
    Here's the traitor in all of her glory.http://www.1stcavmedic.com/Jane_Fond...ion2-small.jpg

SmokinLowriderSS
    As resident youngun here (I was born in '67), I am all to aware of Jane's BS she did, and have almost as much use for her as any 'Nam vet (Thx guys for your time and effort back then, you got really shoddy treatment.). There is a bright side tho. Her book is listed at #5 on NY Times, but it isn't really selling that well. Her major city book signings are getting maybe a couple hundred people to show, in cities of Millions. That in itself means something. I can guarantee the lines at any theatre to see Star Wars 3 were far longer than those at any book signing of hers.
    Out of 290 million Americans, she will sell a couple hundred thousand books maybe. Basically, WAY to many people remember, and despise the broad. Yes, the guy was wrong in what he did, but I wouldn't bust him for doing it. I wouldn't have wasted my wind spitting on her, but, given the oportunity, I'd have figured out a better snub. Don't have any ideas currently, and she won't be touring Central Kansas, ever. She'll stick to safe-havens like LA, Frisco, NY, etc.
    She's a pathetic, bitter, unwanted, hag of a looser. She knows it, and so does 98% of the US population. God I love this country.
    Ks Air Natl Guard, '88 to current, and yea, been to Baghdad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123