Thread: Beautiful Eliminator 4 sale

INSman
    Wish I had the scratch for this bad boy !!
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/8/3/77757183.htm

Reaper1
    Yeah, me too. :clover:

SummerObsession
    That place is not too far from me. If anyone is serious about this boat and wants more detailed pics, etc. just let me know! I have talked with them before, and they seem like a great dealer that will take care of you. They also have an awesome 21 jet that was at the boat show. Super trick. Not cheap though. I guess the good stuff never comes cheap! :wink:

Huckleberry
    Horizon Motorsports is where I bought my 33 Daytona from. Our salesman, Mike Misplay, is truly an awesome guy to deal with. He as upfront as they come and real easy going. No saleman BS!!! Mike has become a personal friend of our as a result of the way he handled the purchase of our boat. If any is interested in one of their boats, let me know and I'll grease the runner for ya with Mike.
    As far as the price goes, a wise man one told me -
    When you pay good money for first quality, you only cry once! If you buy cheap shit you'll end up crying forever!
    Huckle(I'll Hook Ya Up)berry

TYREPEDDLER
    Horizon Motorsports is where I bought my 33 Daytona from. Our salesman, Mike Misplay, is truly an awesome guy to deal with. He as upfront as they come and real easy going. No saleman BS!!! Mike has become a personal friend of our as a result of the way he handled the purchase of our boat. If any is interested in one of their boats, let me know and I'll grease the runner for ya with Mike.
    As far as the price goes, a wise man one told me -
    When you pay good money for first quality, you only cry once! If you buy cheap shit you'll end up crying forever!
    Huckle(I'll Hook Ya Up)berry
    I'll second that!! I bought my 27 Datona from Preston at Horizion. No bs Great customer service. He went to extra mile!!!