Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GJB, GrapeApe, BradyBunch! What IS the right schedule?

tamalewagon
    Looks like I'm going out next weekend instead of this weekend. Is THAT the correct weekend/schedule?

BarryMac
    Looks like I'm going out next weekend instead of this weekend. Is THAT the correct weekend/schedule?
    That would be the schedule, AB is going this weekend because she is going to Hawaii next weekend, lucky her, River two weekends in a row then Hawaii, I am so jealous... :skull:
    BTW, I don't do the every other weekend like most, I will be making every attempt to go on the weekends that they are going though. Damn teenagers, they just suck the life right out of ya... :yuk:

tamalewagon
    That would be the schedule, AB is going this weekend because she is going to Hawaii next weekend, lucky her, River two weekends in a row then Hawaii, I am so jealous... :skull:
    BTW, I don't do the every other weekend like most, I will be making every attempt to go on the weekends that they are going though. Damn teenagers, they just suck the life right out of ya... :yuk:
    I'm not exactly a "spring chicken" m'self. But I have a few years to go before my kids hit the teenage stage. I've got a 3.5 year old a 2 year old and one on the way. So I would like to hit a few extra weekends this summer before my new little one arrives in Oct. You hitting it next weekend or is that weekend a pass?

GrapeApe
    Our Next Trip for Sure is May 14th weekend (Our Birthday), then again Memorial Day Weekend. I would like to make it the end of this month, but Dont think I can swing it. My Vegas Office is keeping me VERY busy...
    *** Grape Ape ***

BarryMac
    I'm not exactly a "spring chicken" m'self. But I have a few years to go before my kids hit the teenage stage. I've got a 3.5 year old a 2 year old and one on the way. So I would like to hit a few extra weekends this summer before my new little one arrives in Oct. You hitting it next weekend or is that weekend a pass?
    I'm hoping to make a trip out before the Brady Boys Birthday but if not I will be out for their B-Day for shizzle... How old are you old farts gonna be? 29 or something like that...

tamalewagon
    Our Next Trip for Sure is May 14th weekend (Our Birthday), then again Memorial Day Weekend. I would like to make it the end of this month, but Dont think I can swing it. My Vegas Office is keeping me VERY busy...
    *** Grape Ape ***
    GrapeApe...Do you own your own mortgage co? Or do you work for a corp? Pretty good manuever getting in the Vegas action. Getting pretty busy over there.

tamalewagon
    *** Grape Ape ***
    Frickin' figures!!!! We're scheduled to go out on the 5-8th of May. I give up.

BarryMac
    Frickin' figures!!!! We're scheduled to go out on the 5-8th of May. I give up.
    Okay, you still have time to change it, do the next weekend so we can all hook up. Comon Scott...

GrapeApe
    GrapeApe...Do you own your own mortgage co? Or do you work for a corp? Pretty good manuever getting in the Vegas action. Getting pretty busy over there.
    We are Licensed Under a Corporation, but Own the Branches. So I am Considered the Qualified Agent for the State of Nevada, for the Corporation. We get 100% Commission, with a flat Fee going to the Corp. per Loan.
    We are just doing Condo Conversion & Condtel Units right now. We are working 4 projects with a total of 700-800 Units... I am buried. But its a good thing..
    *** Grape Ape ***

tamalewagon
    We are Licensed Under a Corporation, but Own the Branches. So I am Considered the Qualified Agent for the State of Nevada, for the Corporation. We get 100% Commission, with a flat Fee going to the Corp. per Loan.
    We are just doing Condo Conversion & Condtel Units right now. We are working 4 projects with a total of 700-800 Units... I am buried. But its a good thing..
    *** Grape Ape ***
    That's a beautiful thing! Congrats on landing such a great project. So...when's the matching Ultra going to be purchased?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast