Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Delta Friday Lunch Run

Boatmaster
    Wish I could, but I am also leaving for Havasu on Monday and have too much to get done before then. You know you can always call me for the late afternoon tow in though. Hope you don't need it and have fun FOCKERS!!

hulshot
    No can do. I just polished the rust on my junk and took the black spray to the carpets ina few spots to clean it up. I also just saved up enough gas money to be able to fill up my tank for the week at Havasu. I get good gas milage when I am always being towed around. hehehehe :yuk: :cry:

Dimarco21
    Hey you fock's have a great and safe time in Havazoo, we get together when you guy's get back.

DCBob
    D-21, add me to the puss list I have to bail on you guys Have a good day & be safe I'll catch you on the next one

RACER52

Some last minute stuff takes priority cause were gonna have high 80's all week down inb Havi..
    But the boat is back in action and the Racer wont be missing any more delta days..
    Racer

Eliminator 4 Life
    The Delta crew may be seeing a lot more of me :idea: - hope that's a GOOD thing :wink: stay tuned.......
    Damn your gonna tow in from Portland you must be die hard

RACER52
    now your talkin.. maybe then you can put more that 30 hrs a year on your
    boat...
    Hope it all goes well...
    Racer

Robbie Racer
    Hmmm...no, actually if all goes as planned I will be towing North to meet up with all my Delta brothers :idea:
    That would be really cool to boat with you more often. Good luck with the plans.
    RR

diggler
    I believe at this moment (4:30PM) that these poor folks are getting rained on.

MOBrien
    The Delta crew may be seeing a lot more of me :idea: - hope that's a GOOD thing :wink: stay tuned.......
    Earl, I sware we won't leave you stuck in the mud if you boat with us again..... keep us posted.
    -MOB

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast